My Pageviews

Monday, March 31, 2014

Painting A UNIVERSE TRAIN Picture!!!

Hi EveryOne!!!

How are you? Thank you for joining with me on this special day. Happy Birthday to you if this is the lst date of your birth. You will be taking a trip with me and just by chance if you want something to drink, you can get it now or you may get it as we travel.

This weekend my daughter went to the National Women's History Month Celebration
in DC. We were so glad that she could get away for a while from all 
the things that she has been going through. She deserved to go and Spirit made it entirely possible. She was honored 
to have been a "Nominee". We were excited for her. They celebrated 
Women of Character, Courage & Commitment

She traveled by Train for the first time. It was an experience for her. After she rested for awhile, we sat and listened intently as she told us of her adventure. It is a twelve hour (12) trip one way.
Somethings made my (grand-son& I) say "Aah and Whew" but overall
she enjoyed it immensely. 

As I sat there listening I began to think "What if this was a train that was going to the Universe"
(We know the Universe means All Mankind, but for the sake of my Painted Words we will
use the meaning (The sphere or realm in which something
exists or takes place.) Okay!
I asked both my daughter and god-daughter (whose job includes her to travel to NY, PA. & NJ
from MD) "Whether or not, the Stations are still announced. My daughter had said "Yes,
the upcoming stations were announced" and my god-daughter said "Yes,they are announced on  
every train" So you see we have the knowledge from a novice and also a consistent rider.

All aboard, let's begin our journey , We first hear the Attendant introduce himself/herself as Attendant LOVE, and that they are there to serve us as best as they can:
Announcing our first stop will be on :
Envy Avenue, hold on someone is trying to reach the Universe train. "Where are you now"the LOVE Attendant ask?, Oh, I am almost there. I am on Affirmation Circle. I see you , I'm here! "I made it"
thank you for waiting, "My Pleasure" says the LOVE Attendant.
The LOVE Attendant calls out and states that the Universe Train is moving again, 
and the next stop will be on Criticism and Jealousy Blvd. He/She get in another call and they are asked Exactly how do we get to the boarding station to get on the Universe Train. 
The LOVE Attendant gives these instructions,
"Well, make a Bow on Prayer Avenue and go straight to Affirmation Place, there keep straight until
you see Confirmed Street stay on this street and you can board with us there." Thank you"
EveryOne said after they boarded the Universe Train. "We really wanted to make this journey" 
The LOVE Attendant states "My Pleasure"
The LOVE Attendant calls out again and states that "The Universe Train is moving again, and this time our next stop will be on Accepting/Forgiveness Terrace."
The LOVE Attendant states that it will take a little longer at this stop. because most people don't like to ride the patience escalators and there are three sets of them you must take to get on the UNIVERSE TRAIN,
and since they realized that this was a problem they have taken every precautionary measure to avoid  leaving any one off the Train.  
After EveryOne got on, and said "Thank you for waiting" the LOVE Attendant said "My Pleasure" and smiled to himself/herself and thought that more time was given for this stop because it is so difficult for most people to believe that they need to Accept others as they are With or Without a Degree and then ask for Forgiven for themselves and others. If they feel wronged.
  But, it is time to go now, and the LOVE Attendant announces "All Aboard, and our last stop will be
On the Rejoice and Universal Circle.
The LOVE Attendant calls out and states that the "Train is Filled to the Capacity at this stop
and new Cars must be added on" However, if you would like, while you wait you
may join in with the other passengers waiting in the Blessed and Triumph Room where the
Happy Hour is in Full Force and everything basically is Free.
You will only need to spend TIME!!
We have "A great no Negation entree, you will LOVE", TRY IT!!!
ALL ABOARD, THE LOVE ATTENDANTS CALLS OUT,
THE UNIVERSE TRAIN HAS REACHED
ITS DESTINATION. YOU MAY STAY ON BOARD!!!

Thank you, BE BLESSED,BE WHOLE and don't forget to laugh and give your little ones something to laugh about as well.
With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson

PS Someone asked me am I trying to say to others when I write Verses that they should read the Holy Bible as well, "I said as I fore stated. I have found that my Verses works for Me." and I am not ashamed to say it but you should by all means read, and believe what what works for you. At least I am not infringing on any Copyright Provisions. Many books state (paraphrased no parts shall be used without permission)  (Go, Figure):))) I'll stick to my Guidance. The Bible, The Dictionary and Now Google. (Smile)
   

No comments:

Post a Comment