My Pageviews

Friday, March 7, 2014

Painting a Picture With E M O T I O N S and its S I B L I N G S !

Hi EveryOne!!!

How Are  you? Thank you for joining with me again! I did say I would write about EMOTIONS.
Well, this morning I am going to ask you to read with me as I write.  Now, you may want to get your tea, coffee, milk, water, or not, I want you to feel at ease. While you read with me REMEMBER I am a Senior who Paint her Pictures With Words, that is of course, My Wisdom. I know someone is reading with me and I appreciate you. Initially, I just thought I would write to myself as if in a crowded room with other people (but in my home instead) that are doing the same thing, (Or  JUST GETTING OUT OF SOMEONE's WAY):))) "(as I fore stated) now, I am beginning to think maybe Spirit is reaching me with my Mental Cleansing and my friends as well. 

REMEMBER, NOW I BELIEVE WE TRY TO TEACH THE LESSONS THAT WE NEED MOST TO LEARN OURSELVES, then, we are given LIFE(s) Test to see how well we have learned it. (we all know these are my opinions) but if it will help anyone person then my work is being done.

Do you see how long it is taking me to get started on my topic, well, I am procrastinating because I must need a little more time to convince myself this is what I am suppose to learn. Here goes: I always think of Emotions and how they
C O N T R O L  every fiber of our being, yet it is not described as a part of our Anatomy
I wonder why not?. I have thought for a long time that if we did not have the EMOTION family, would there be any CHAOS in the world?
The thoughts, our children have, the things that they are confronted with, the harsh words that are spoken to them sometimes by us sometimes by others as well. (The other day I was walking down the street and just then a school bus stopped and a young student got off the bus, as he was going to his home a student on the bus yelled out to him and said "With your"BOW-LEGGED" self). Sure enough the student did not even respond but he looked at me and we both smiled. I smiled because I did not want him to feel as I used to feel when someone would mention my "BIG-NOSE". You see what I mean ? Yes, this is my Lesson I am trying to share. I understand that EMOTIONS can AND are powerful. Justified or not the impact of an EMOTION is Life-Long.I am a Senior and just look I still remember vividly. I thought to myself that is something that has happened to me through-out my life. At first I use to cry and then once my mom told me "Well now, you just go get you another one if you don't like it." She said "How do you think God would feel if he knew you did not like your nose?" although he already knew. I used to think "What was he thinking when he gave it to me" since she always said "God's purpose was not for me to understand". Well, gradually, I began to think how would I breathe if I did  not have my nose? Did that cure my Nose Pain? NO, It did NOT. But I Had to grow into liking my nose.and other parts of my body. as well. You see, that was the beginning of my Emotional Pain Disguised as an Inferiority Complex.  

Let us look at something together for a moment. have you ever noticed that EMOTIONS consists of an entire family.  It actually has Siblings.(One of two persons having the same family) I understand it said family, but a Family( can be a group of things) From the American Heritage Dictionary. See the following meaning:  
  1. Emotions: Any strong feeling such as joy,sorry, reverance, hate or Love. rising subjectively rather than through a conscious mental efort.
  2. Emotional: Of or pretaining to Emotions
  3. Emotionalism: An inclination to encourage or yeild to Emotions.
  4. Emotionalist: One whose conduct thought or rhetoric is goverend by Emotions rather than reason.   
    Now do you do you see why I believe that they are Siblings. Don't judge that as silly (well, you can) if you want because then I will say you have an even deeper meaning than the Bible which has no definition for Emotions, but instead uses over 200 times one of the children of the Emotional family called Anger. But the children have many other names such scorn, hate, depressions, temper, unforgiveness, rebellions, etc. then lastly LOVE.  I wonder what would happen if we just
E L I M I N A T ED  all the other facets but kept LOVE. If we teach LOVE whether we were taught LOVE or not, but can we Teach it, If we have not learned it?. Have we learned it but do not know we know it? You See, when some one hurt your feelings can that be an Emotion in Action or is it the way you Perceive it? Then, why do we perceive things the way we do?

I just a had a coughing session, I honestly believe it is not what we Digest but rather what we Inject
that bothers us the most. I think I am going to Continue tomorrow.with EMOTIONS.                                                                                      
 2 Timothy 6:7 states that For we brought nothing into this world and it is certain we can carry nothing out:

I really believe, except, EMOTIONS. Join me tomorrow. Lets take the EMOTIONS  Journey together. If you do not have any Lessons to think about please share mine with me!!!    
BE BLESSED, BE WHOLE, and by YOUR DIVINE RIGHT YOU CAN AND SHOULD REJECT ANYTHING THAT IS NOT FOR YOUR HIGHEST GOOD.
With Much LOVE, (TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment