My Pageviews

Friday, March 14, 2014

Painting A Picture of Stability!!!

 Hi EveryOne!!

How are you?  Thank you for joining with me! I am so grateful.  I re-read some of my previous BLOGS, Last night, and I think I will read more of them tonight. Why not join me and re-read some as well? That is if you liked any of them.  Have you yet Read about LSN KIDS? I hope if you haven"t you will.

THE LEANING TREE!!!
LOOK AROUND YOU AS YOU TRAVEL DOWN
THE ROAD!
LOOK AT THE LEANING TREE.
THAT FOREVER STANDS 
LOOK AT THE STRAIGHT TREE
THAT IS UPROOTED DOING A STORM, A STRONG WIND.
OR A HURRICANE
BUT, THAT LEANING TREE
STILL STANDS:  

                                                                                                                      
Thank you again, this Poem is also from my Collective works: Well, I am going to read some of my 
BLOGS now.  "BLESSINGS!." Be sure to Laugh at whatever you choose, but  be SURE to Laugh with the Little Ones as well...
With Much Love!!(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment