My Pageviews

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Painting a Picture of Peace!!

Hi EveryOne!

How are you? Thank you for joining with me again! In fact I think I want to Share just a Meditated Word.

IN ORDER TO BE PEACEFUL: YOU SOMETIMES HAVE TO CREATE YOUR PEACE ONE
( PIECE) AT A TIME. NEVER FORGET THAT IN ALL THY WAYS ACKNOWLEDGE HIM AND HE WILL DIRECT THY WAYS.

SEEK AND YOU SHALL FIND!

I will not give you
anymore tears to shed,
My Child (Seek)!
I will not allow you
to think I do not hear,
you and all the While
I have been waiting 
For you to Acknowledge
with a Smile
on your face,
That I exist in the rain
that pours
The thunder that roars
or the flowers that
awaken their deep sleep
at my touch, or the
child that squirms peacebly
in his mother's arms (Seek)
Where am I you asked?
Do you not know, when to
Believe or when to show
You are what I Am.
Being made manifested
as a Being of Light?.
Do you not still know
Your True Worth?
SEEK, you shall find
Me AS I AM GOD THE
EVER PRESENT PRESENCE!
SEEK!

With Much LOVE! (TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson 
Don"t forget to Laugh and With Your Little Ones As Well. Join With Me Again Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment