My Pageviews

Monday, March 17, 2014

Painting A Picture With Words,RIGHTS or WRONGS!!!

Hi EveryOne!!!

How are You? Thank you for joining with me. Today I am going to reflect on the some of the BLOGS. I have written. Oh, by the way, You may want to get your coffee, tea, milk or water. I may write something you may want to read. I dearly hope so.  At first, after reading over my BLOG(s) I have been trying to decide whether or not I want to continue to write my Words of my Wisdom and I decided that I will continue for the time being. I did state in more than one of them that "The Lessons We Try and Teach are the Ones We Need most to learn." I think I can write to share and just maybe I will continue to see how many of the Life tests I have Learned. Let us start with misinterpretations, I have for the most part, taken some words out of context and I thought to myself in my efforts to explain I might be a little more cognizant of future quotes. Read below, maybe you have never done these things, but I have.

I would like to implore your enthusiasm for a few minutes.

Have you heard or said? (Roman 8:28) And we know that all things work together for them that Love God, for them that are (THE) called according to his purpose.?

Would you believe that I always used to leave out the (THE) and would state with confidence."Those who are called according to his purpose."(Go, Figure)  Have you ever done this? Yet, I clearly remembered this below verse as well and sometimes wondered who are the (THE) would this below verse explain my question?

(Matt.22:14) states, "For many are called but few are chosen."

It is also written that for the "Love of Money is the root of all Evil" (1 Timothy6:10).
I have often stated that "Money is the root of Evil I totally left out "For the Love of Money."
  Then I remembered, that it is written in this below verse,
(Ecclesiastes 10:19) that, A Feast is made for laughter, and Wine maketh Merry, but, Money answereth all Things! (Go, Figure)

My Christ Love extends to all of you and if I were to meet you, I would probably try to Hug each of you with a Genuine Heart Hug (Unless,You say to me) "Do not Hug Me!" then I would refrain from doing so. Yet it is so clearly written that ;
(1 Corinthians 16:20 and 1Thesslonians 5:26) basically states the same words. "Greet thy brethern ( I believe and sisters) with a Holy Kiss")

I, at one time thought my kind of Love meant "BEING" in Love, but, I now know that God's Love is Universal and Unconditional and totally unrelenting to Everyman. Woman and Child. It is not for me to say how to feel I am a Senior Who Has already Learned or is Learning to Paint My Pictures With Words and I intend to continue to Live the Way I have Learned and that works for Me. I am sure others have Learned the Self-same Lessons and that is what we are relating too....

Tomorrow, I will share with you, a Poem I wrote when I realized that I was carrying the weight of Other people -EMOTIONS- on my Back. Will You Join Me?

BE BLESSED< BE WHOLE< and don't FORGET TO LAUGH at self or something else and LAUGH WITH THE LITTLE ONES AS WELL.
Remember, Divine Love and Harmony are operating (Now) in your life and my Life as Well.

With Much LOVE:
Tonnie Stowers Jackson
PS. Guess What? I was checking for a record of my Collective Poems yesterday and I found that there are over (25) twenty-five people with the name "TONNIE" I said WOW, (Go, Figure) what an Inspiration that was or IS.:)))  "Am I really me?"  Yes, because each person is an individual self. "Ah-ha!" 


No comments:

Post a Comment