My Pageviews

Monday, March 10, 2014

Painting a Picture Life UmBiBlical Cord!!! (Not umbilical)

Hi EveryOne!!!

How are you? I am Great,! Blessed,! and Highly Favored! I will continue to believe you are too! Thank you for joining with me again and today I am going to write for you a Poem from one of my Collective Works.  I hope you will like it. Oh, by the way  I am learning more about Blogging. I will tell you more as I go on. I am still trying to pin-point what the (500) that I spoke about to you earlier, meant or mean. Now, I will Center my attention on this writing. I Meditated on what to write and I know it is this Poem.

LIFE UMBIBLICAL CORD

Did someone say
When we are born,That we began to 
breathe on our own!
When the umbiblical cord has been cut from our mother's breath,
or is the 
Visible thing we see a continuation of Life's Umbiblical Cord,
where God breath did start from the moment of 
inception, and then, would,
 we not see A Clear Picture of Life?
If we just believed,
Our Mother's womb was just God's Invisible Highway
to enter this Universe:
Would we become as a grain of sand? or Powerful as the Eagle?
which bares the symbology of GREATNESS?
Would we perish so easily at Life's Upsets?
Would we see Every man/woman/child
as an extension of Self?
Do then, connect yourself back in Consciousness,
to God's Umbiblical Cord, See  how
Easy it is to Believe that all
Humans, Animals, Insects, Plants, Every Living Thing Is Life!
Has Life Been all good
All Truth? Yes, I Believe So.
Is this what is meant by,
WE ARE ALL ONE BIG CHAIN
                                                                            OF LIFE?
    Thank you for joining with me, Please join again, and maybe eventually Spirit will give me what I can share with you exactly to your liking.:))) Don't forget to Laugh at yourself and with your little ones. 

With Much Love,(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson
PS, I went to the Manna Truck this week-end, There are so many of us that are in need of something. Yet, there is so much to be grateful for. " BLESSINGS."                             


No comments:

Post a Comment