My Pageviews

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Painting A Picture Of A Child's Anecdotes!!!

Hi EveryOne!!!

How are you? Thank you again for joining me. Guess what? I did not want you to get to bored. I took a break but tonight I hope I will give you some laughter. I laugh a lot and I don't want you to miss that while you are reading what I am writing. Oh, did I tell you I could not find my previous BLOGS the other night and for a minute I became a little frantic. I then realized I am enjoying this.

Needless, to say I looked in my Concordance to see just what was written about laughter and what I found were three verses:But I am sure there are more, However, I am only going to use these below.
  1. Ecclesiastes( 3:4) A time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance: 
Luke (6:21) Blessed are you that weep now for you shall laugh.  
 Now, I stated these verses first  because I believe it takes more muscles to frown than to laugh and I believe if we find more things to laugh about then we will enjoy our lives much more.  We will not care if some one laugh at us take jabs at us or for any other reason. I am sure you have heard the expression " GRIN AND BEAR IT!" I remind myself of that just after I forget to remind myself:)))  Really, just read below and tell me if something I have written did not make you laugh and forget for an instance the harsh words someone might have spoken to you earlier that day,or that you forgot to roll up your windows and it is pouring down rain.(smile) just anything and for any reason.

When my daughter was small, she would say things to me that I would sit and stare at her.  I am sure for all parents/grandparents this has happened to.you too. I Treasured these moments and when you think about it I am sure you did or still do as well. I wrote some of them down and now I am going to share them with you. I kept these just as I have her reports cards,her drawings, her writings and one outfit.  I also kept items from my nieces as well.


Once When my daughter was in the bathroom I thought I was helping her so,
I quickly flushed the commode when I thought she had finished she looked up to 
and said mommie ," give me that back" ,I asked her why? she said" because I am not finished with it yet".         ( I just smiled and said to myself, my baby)
This is what I wrote, Disco is the thing now, and one day while it was thundering and
lightening, my daughter asked me was " God disco-ing?"I uttered "huh"  I really did not know what to say since she had learned about God while attending Church with my mother and had she had seen my mother shouting in Church to Spiritual Music.
(I just smiled and said to myself, my baby) 
I wrote, my baby at 3 years old started to school today I asked her upon returning home
"How was her day?" she said it was " okay and that a tear wanted to cry, but she did not let it". I just hugged her and then I cried.(Go,Figure)
Today My daughter simply refused to get up. I called her 4 times and then I just picked her up and carried her to the bathroom, She sat on the commode and went back to sleep. I woke her up and washed her face and carried her in and sat her at the table, and she went to sleep again. I told her to wake up and eat her cereal. She looked at me and said mommie" you know why I keep on going to sleep" " I told her no", she said" well the sleep just won' t leave my eyes along and I' m trying to get rid of it for my eyes."  
(Now, you know I was in a slight trance. but I just smiled and said, my baby)  
Today we were making her numbers. she pretended that she had made the number 6 and it wasn' t on the paper. I asked her " what happened to the 6?" , she said "Oh, it is still up in my pencil." 
I laughed and I said to myself I guess that was a way of looking at it, if it had come down (or if she  wrote it) it would have been on the paper. 
I had fish today for lunch and I was carrying some back home with me.when I picked her up from school the odor was in the car.  She asked me " why did fish stink?". I really did not know so I told her" maybe it was because it always lived in water". she told me"when I stink, you tell me to get in water. Why?"
You know, it came to me she was right but I said to myself who knew but God that she would have ever thought like that? Oh well, that' s my baby. It made sense what she said and because I was an older parent I did not want to tell her things that were not correct.and If I did not know the answer to things  she would ask I would look it up.  I was so afraid of not being a good parent that My niece kept her for me and literally had to tell me come get her because I was her parent.  
I would not have missed this opportunity for any thing the WORLD has to offer, it is truly a BLESSING to Me.  
Thank you for joining me and we will talk about Emotions tomorrow. Now that you are reading with me bring your tea, milk, water or coffee. OOPS!!! Did I speak toooooo sooooon? Laugh Out Loud!
BE BLESSED! BE WHOLE! AND DO NOT FORGET TO LAUGH, THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING TO LAUGH about EVEN IF SOMETIMES IT IS WHAT WE HAVE SAID OR DONE. OURSELVES. Try it! I HOPE YOU LAUGHED A LITTLE.
With Much LOVE (TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment