My Pageviews

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Painting A Picture of US: YOU, ME, & WE!!!

Hi EveryOne!!

How are you? First, let me say thank you for joining me. I want to think that you already have your coffee, tea, milk, water, and danish. (Smile) Today is a very great Birthday. Let Me Say, HAPPY! HAPPY! BIRTHDAY! this month as all others is a Special month! To Celebrate our Births
 Let us begin with the three big R(s)

(REJECT! REFUSE! and REJOICE), (REFUSE! REJECT! and  REJOICE!) (REJOICE! REJECT and REFUSE!) Now, anyway we look at it, it will all remain the same. Just don't look at anything or anything else.  I Meditated on this and again, I believe that this is what I am suppose to write.  

You see, it is easy to remember NEGATIVE words, but, it is also easy to forget what those words are if we condition our thought pattern to do so. No,it is not always easy to tell our children this, but it becomes easier when we have put it in to practice ourselves. I used to sit and ponder the things that people had said to me, and sometimes I would respond then, or when I would get by myself and would start to remember what had been said to me by someone else. 

Would I forget? No, I would just store it in my Memory Bank and sure enough it would resurface at a later time. Maybe, when someone else would say something that would hurt my feelings AGAIN or when it would just give me something to think about. I finally began to realize that this was called my EMOTIONS. I did not always know how to say I Reject this or that. I did not always know how to say I Refuse to accept this or that and I most certainly did not know how to say because I Rejected or Refused something to then say I will Rejoice within myself. But all things change if we let it and I began to take charge of my thought patterns AND TO SAY "WHAT I AM YOU ARE." It was easier to teach these Lessons to my daughter because I was in constant Practice.

I Am, You Are, We are!!

I am weak in my thoughts /  you are
I am doubtful about me / you are
I am fearful about life / you are
I am nasty and mean at times / you are
I am belittling at times / you are
I am poor in spirit / you are
I am pious with other / you are
I am at times mindless of others feelings / you are
I as a complainer of ills / you are
I am not as good as others / you aren't
I am envious of others achievements / you are 
  I am judgmental / you are
I am alone/lonely / you are
I am lacking in money, self-esteem, joy / you are
 BUT WE CAN BECOME US
We are Strong in Thoughts / we are
We are Sure of Ourselves / we are
We are not Afraid of Anything or Anyone / We Aren't
We are Nice and Kind at all Times / we are
We always an Encouragement to Others / we are
We are Sacred in our Actions / we are
We are Abundantly Blessed / we are
We are Genuinely Concerned about Others / we are
We are Blessed and Harmonious / we are
We are all God's Children / we are
We are each Loved Equally / we are
We are Born to have Alike/Plenty / we are
We are the same regardless to Gender, Race or Creed / we are
We are never Without God's Presence / We Aren't 
We are Prosperous with Abundance of Every Good and Perfect Gift / we are
Because we know that God is our Shepherd 
We shall not Want and that (God Is), then we must know We Are!!

Today this has been rather long, take a day or so to reflect about the things that you may be holding in your Memory Bank. Reject, Release and Rejoice. Join Me Again Soon.
Do Not Forget to Laugh and Laugh with the Little ones as well.
With Much Love! (TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson
PS My grand-son is having his Pass Test today and tomorrow, For all the little Ones We Want for them the Highest Scores that they have ever made. My grand-son said he will just think so. His mother said yes, "You may think so, but you must do so as well". He said to me, "MOM!"....... I just smiled and said to myself (Go, Figure). You all know I have said (AS A MAN THINKETH, SO IS HE)  OOOPS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment