My Pageviews

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Painting a Picture of Past BLOGS!!!

Hi EveryOne!!!

How are you? Thank you for joining with me again. I did Re-read all my BLOGS and when my daughter was young instead of saying what I so frequently said (my goodness) she would say(my goochness) after I re-read my BLOGS all I can say is (my goochness). Now, I really do thank you!

This morning, I believe I have concluded a Most Divine Meditation. Last night I really read through my BLOGS and I thank you for allowing me to consume some of your time, those of  you who have read what I have written. Through the Errors, The Misspelled Words,The Upper and Lower Case Letters that are erroneously placed and anything else you might see that I did not, But, (not the Content) I honestly do Meditate on what I should write but (not how much) OH, did I hear a small voice say? You Should!!! :)))

This is a rewarding and unique opportunity that I  avail myself to. I did not know initially that I would like it but I do. You see, There is so much Knowledge in my Head, as I am sure it applies to most Seniors and younger people as well. I want to think I am saying something  that your mother or grand-mother would say. Whether you are a Senior like I am or not.  It does not mean I should try to invade your Consciousness with  (My Painted words of my Wisdom)  I do apologize for Past, Present or Future Mistake's and I want you to continue to join with me) Of course, I am not computer savvy yet but I did learn how to type and this I had only done once or twice in many years. For that I am grateful!  Since I started out typing 10 words a minute!!. (Here is a Chuckle for you: When my daughter was in High school, she could not stand typing. She would type and hyphenate words for e.g. (being) she would type (bei) on one line (ng) on the next line. Her instructor told me "She didn't do the work correctly. because she just did not like it." I told the instructor,"' Oh yes, (Missy, that is the name I would give to her when I became upset) will do it correctly because it was going to keep her from being on the Honor Roll." When I approached my daughter about it.She told me, "Well mommie, you said you did not like the Drafting school you were going to and you quit, So, I want to quit typing) Guess what her favorite subject is? Any facet of  Technology). She does all of her own Web designs and taught IBA and Computer Programming - Lastly Keyboarding. As I watch her little fingers race across the keys, I smile to myself and think "" hmm," her Typing Instructor and I had something to do with that. Especially since her 1st Degree is in Accounting, 

 I then STARTED TO SCHOOL FOR TYPING MYSELF!! (Go, Figure) Again, A Little Child Shall Lead Them:

As a Senior I truly believe what I have written and because of my Beliefs, I have written Long Articles and may have bombarded you with maybe what seem to some as (Frivolous Rhetoric)  or maybe some would say Foolishness, to that I will say as it is written in (1Cor.10:29) Why is my Liberty Judged of Another Man' Conscience? 

A friend once said to me to "Why not write an Article consisting of one hundred words or less for a very Special person" for an Archive?  I told her I did not want to offend anyone else by during so. I now know she had more confidence in my Ability than I had in myself. Although, I knew of I can do all things through Christ who Strengthens Me (apparently I just knew of it) instead of really knowing it as I do Now.  Also,  I am writing this BLOG and I will write that Article!
I will give credit to the Brilliant-Minded people of Googler who came up with idea to give an Average Joe a voice from the confines of their own home." BLOGGING" I am still learning about it but I will learn it in depth. I will take time out to edify this company.

It is a well known fact that one comes finally to believe whatever
one repeats to one's self, Whether the statement is true or false.
I am not Privy to your Truths nor are you to Mine.
But, If I do not judge you then I will have spent my Time,
  Soaring to Find,
Perfect Peace With-in!!!

BE BLESSED, BE WHOLE and DON't forget TO LAUGH TO & FOR yourself, and with the LITTLE ONES as well. They have something to tell you. JUST LISTEN: Pls. join me tomorrow. I want to tell you about something......? :)))

With Much LOVE,(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson




No comments:

Post a Comment