My Pageviews

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Painting A Picture of Positive Energy!!!

Hi EveryOne!!!

How are you? Thank you for joining with me again today and I want to say Happy, Happy Birthday to you, whether or not it is a new Birth. (Smile) I have Meditated and you will not believe this. What I seem to get is just to write to you a Verse, that is on my Heart.

I will not try and supercede my Guiding Forces. I don't know unequivocally the meaning but maybe it is a lesson I have yet to work on a little more.


There hath no temptation taken

you but such as is common to man:

but God is faithful

who will not suffer you

to be tempted above

that ye are able; 

but will with the temptation

also make a way

to escape,

that ye may be able to bear it.

(1 CORINTHIANS 10:13)

Well, So much for that. Did you find something to LAUGH about today? Be sure to Laugh at something that was/or is done. Don't forget to listen to the Little Ones. They will find humor were-in we as adults sometimes find fault.

BE BLESSED< BE WHOLE< and join me again. Okay! Maybe tomorrow, I will have the meaning or maybe We all will!!! OR MAYBE JUST MAYBE we already have... (Go, Figure) :)))

With Much LOVE (TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson



No comments:

Post a Comment