My Pageviews

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Painting A Picture of Tendency!!!

Hi EveryOne!!!

How are you? Thank you again for joining with me again. I really missed sitting here and writing to
myself, while all the time, I was asking "Why not just speak these thoughts aloud to myself?"I quickly answered, "Because I would not be able to rethink the same thoughts in the same way" So, I don't have to try to remember what I thought about I can just reread my writings.

Well, Happy,Happy Birthday to you and Happy Re-Birth to you and I as well. If you have not had the opportunity to get your tea coffee, milk,soda, or water you may do so now. Did you say to yourself? If Just For Today. I will be whom I always wanted to be, and I will do what I have always wanted to do?( BRAVO)

My grand-son's dad and my great nephew's birthday was on April 25th and he wanted to dedicate his writing to them. I said "Fine with me,we will do just that". That way I knew he would get it done, and we would be in compliance with his mother instructions as well. It was fun. That is why I only used his writing for my BLOG in Painting A Picture Of my Grand-son's Words and In Painting a Pictures of LSN KIDS, I got permission to use the photo's that are already on line. These pictures are just a fragment of  what the Program renders.

On last week April 24th thru April 27th my grand-son and I kept each other company. My daughter was Blessed to have been able to attend her 1st year Residency (which she could not do earlier) and he and I were together. It was the first time they have been separated for a week from each other since his birth. First she gave us strict instructions that he would do all of his writing for his class composition;and his check-points.He is in a Virtual on Line School and his lessons are advanced (speaking from a Senior"s standpoint) and very tedious, well planned and organized to an almost rigorous schedule,needless to say his mom's strict instructions were no DS and no watching of movies until all of his work had been done. However, she changed her mind and took the DS with her. We were left to carry out her instructions and we could then watch movies which we did. I know you know I was very (STERN) uh huh! I told him emphatically before you can so anything else yooooou must finish your Composition. His class instructions for the story was to reverse the roll of the villain in the story that he would read. He chose Jack and the Beanstalk. He asked me to read it to him,while he composed the story himself. I would spell words for him but the ideas were his and his  compilation amazed even me.(he reads almost as well as I can, but he does not like to spell, (if that makes any sense) he can type but he does not like to write(if that makes any sense) but his mom is insistence that he does it whether he likes or not. I, on the other hand am one of those granny-mom that is happy to see him do the best that he can. His mom says often "The Pass Test is not about doing the best that you can, it is about doing what is required for him to do to pass". Anyway, I eagerly awaited his mom return to get her permission to use it in my BLOG. I enjoyed it, Did you get a chance to read it yet?

We try to teach him that all stories do not have a happy ending.He stated to me that if "Jack killed the Giant then his wife would be left alone in the sky, that is why he sent him back", I said (Hm mm) 
Would you believe that he could not ever understand why the wolf wanted to destroy the 3 little pigs home? I thought (Go,Figure) Now, I used to think as I read some of the children stories,why did so many unhappy things  happened in some of the stories for kids, always a villain and a hero, or someone getting clobbered over the head with something. Does it have anything to do with our kids growing up to be defensive? A Bully, or a feeling of not being Good-Enough? 
We watched the Ant Bully and My grand-son asked me "Why do they always make the Bully Fat?". I could not answer, he stated that "All Bully's aren't fat" and "Why it always the smallest  kid that is picked on?" I could not answer that question either but,
I as a Senior thought to myself,that is how Life is depicted from the beginning of times to the present. Not everyone will /or can get a Trophy but everyone can feel like a WINNER because in my observations the So-Called Loser has sometimes worked as hard as the one who gets the trophy but yet they are regarded as the Loser, WHY is that? Oh, anyway the masses dictate the winner but the masses are sometime just followers of the person who has The loudest voice, The most money , or The family relative in high Places.                
In GENESIS (11:7) IT STATES: 
God confound their language that they
may not understand one another's
SPEECH!
Suppose, just Suppose, We are all saying the same thing but, we just don't understand that the 
MAJORITY IF FOLLOWING THE MAJORITY WHO CALL US WINNERS AND LOSERS
BUT NEVER REALLY KNOWING WHERE,WHEN OR HOW IT WILL END.
BECAUSE THE TENDENCY IS TO FOLLOW THE LEADER, WHO AT ONE TIME WAS CONSIDERED THE LOSER! (Go,Figure):)))
BE BLESSED,< BE A BLESSING TO OTHERS, and don't forget to Laugh and Laugh with the Little Ones as well. Remember to ask them "What was the Happiest thing that Happened to them Today?"
With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment