My Pageviews

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Painting A Picture of Collective Poems!!!

Hi EveryOne!!!

How are today? Did you celebrate your Birthday today?, Let me say I want you to have a very, very
Happy, Happy Birthday. Frankly I want to tell you the same thing this very same time next year:))) 
Did you do anything different this year?

Also, for those of us who are having Re-Births, Congratulation and do you feel the Energy since you have begun your new awakening? We can have our choice of beverages and our choice of snacks, isn't it wonderful?  I am going to write one of my poems for today. A Tribute to a Friend! Please read with us!!

"Spiral Stairwell"

Does the Spiral stair case lead to anywhere, nowhere,
does it exits, Does it even start?
Is it remiss of me, to think, I am even on one,
or ever will be!
It it just a long winding road, which goes nowhere
Except when I look back and see the 
places that I have passed or
look at the places that passed me by. Did I?
while I have been standing on the
Spiral Stairwell, wandering which way  to go, back
or forward. When in fact, there has never been any other way to go 
except up! Through my wonder did I not think to just SEE,
that the Spiral Stairwell is me gone nowhere,
But still going? Does the sweet passion
of Transition ease upon those
of us who stopped wandering
and began to see that we
are on the stairwell
that leads to where
we want to be,
When we  stop
taking the time
to wander and
then, just
take the time
to See & Be!!
Take time to Smell the
Flowers while the Fragrance is welcoming your presence!
Laugh and don't forget to Laugh with you. your Little One and Now let us start too say your Parent(s) as well. BE BLESSED<BE A BLESSING TO OTHERS!!!
With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment