My Pageviews

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Painting A Picture of Sharing and Caring!!!

Hi EveryOne!!!

How are you? Thank you for joining with me today!


Happy, Happy Birthday. Now let me see, who had the best Birthday? Was it the mom who got the children off to school in/on time? The father who has been looking forward to the alone time with his wife? The one whose's spouse decided not to take the trip out of town, but, instead surprised their mate with a bottle of wine or just a cup of tea? Was it the grand-parent(s) who's own child decided to let her/his child, spend the day with them?. Or lastly the person who has been waiting for the person that they love to say to them for the first time that they love them too? What ever the case might be I am happy for you and I do want to think that you emerged yourself in the luxury of enjoying it?

Happy Re-Birth as well to all of us! Do you know why I often tell you to get something to snack on or a beverage to snip on while you read with me?  To be very honest. I really did not know until today. I really do Meditate on being guided as to what to write about. Like I have fore stated, I really sit here and let the words flow from my consciousness through my fingers, I find it to be invigorating. I suppose you want to know why does it has to be sooooo...much? So did I ? The answer is simply this: In today's Society we are always rushing, too and fro, we rush to get up, we rush to eat, we rush to get dressed, we rush to work, (we rush to work),we rush to get home, we rush to prepare an already prepared dinner.or we rush to get fast food! we rush to lay down only to find we cannot go to sleep.

What do we take time for? It is phenomenal that such progress has been made to alleviate the stagnant syndrome that my/your ancestors had to endure. But, do you take the time ever to just relax?. No, I am not saying you have to read my BLOGs, and No, every one does not have a 4 hour train ride where she/he has to travel out of town as part of their job, as one of my God-daughter(s) does or when you have to get on line to do a training or give/take a class as my daughter does. (this gives them time to read while they are sitting) I understand that this is now considered Progress!!! I simply think it is one of  the ways to say take a little time for yourself and to read Tonnie's BLOG.(smile), or to watch The Ellen Show, I also hear that Steve Harvey has a good show as well.

I do not how to let you know that I appreciate the time you take to read my BLOGs (but I really do). 
and I do not know how to EDIFY a Company but I am glad Google has this PROGRAM set in place to help us to defray our inhibitions with writing instead of having to take a pill for anxiety. Do you not know this is an opportunity for you to relax? And is an opportunity for me a Senior to think I am writing for other Seniors who's fingers will not allow them to do so, because they are being visited by the (ritis) family or for the Seniors who cannot sit for a long period:
I am so grateful for the opportunity to write, I thought I was getting out of their hair, but Spirit had other plans, You see, I did not know how much I was worrying about my daughter and the Challenges she was having, I Prayed day and night, night and day that SPIRIT would keep her sane with complete sanity. And for her little son, who knew when mu-mu( his name for his Mom) was totally exhausted, although we really do know that in all things:WE ARE TO KEEP STILL AND GOD/ SPIRIT WILL FIGHT OUR/YOUR BATTLES. (My lesson): I NEEDED AN OUTLET AS MUCH AS SHE DID.  BUT I DID NOT KNOW IT. SPIRIT is so AWESOME as my daughter always says (go,figure) JUST AFTER OR BEFORE SHE WILL SAY "SPREAD LOVE"   
I am writing so much, because I want you to have something to read while I am sharing time with my sister, who would do it with me if the tables were turned.
     Here is a Prayer my Mom always Prayed: "And to my God, link us up like links of a chain, let my Circle not be broken from the east to the west, from the north to the south. Let my children love one another, Let my grandchildren and great-grands teach each other love. Let them feel each other's Joy.
Let my children not rest until when one hurts, they will all hurt. When one is happy they are all happy. I'm depending on you God to see this through"
    NOW FOR YOU:
BE BLESSED<BE A BLESSINGS to others. LAUGH and don't forget to LAUGH with the Little ones and with the Seniors as well. If you do not know a Senior, Find one you will not know how much your life can be enriched by their wisdom, their joy and LOVE. By the Way do not think for one minute I do not think about the Veterans I do, bear with me and one day I will tell you a story..
With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson    

No comments:

Post a Comment