My Pageviews

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Painting A Picture of SENIOR/Junior Concepts!!!

Hi EveryOne!!!

How are you Today? Thank you for joining with me today. I really am a little disappointed with myself, because I have been studying most of the day trying to pass a test, to get a business License for my Legal Services, and the ironic thing is I did not pass. "Woe unto me". You know what? I am going to go right back and take that test until I pass it. Hooray for me.!! As a SENIOR I just do not start too many things that I will not finish. After I began to realize that I can not tell my grand-son that he cannot quit because it is sometime convenient, it is still our responsibility to do the very best that we can. In any given situation. Of Course, that Tenacity is implanted in his mom and from her we both are learning to be more diligent. (Go,Figure)
Well, how was your Birthday today? Did you have a great one? Did you send yourself a card? or did you get the one you wanted? I am working on a Re-Birth today and it may take me a little while to finish but I will continue until I do. Have you ever encountered such a feat?(an act of courage) I guess I will say that because if you continue to try to do anything and you do not quit, many lessons will be opened to you. 
I spoke with my brother-in-law today and he shared this with me; "If you believe, no-thing in this world can destroy you!. If you feed your Spirit Well or Sick God will always feed you" He also stated "That he is glad he has another building that is not made made by hands. It is the heavenly Tabernacle that is Eternal" I always liked to listen to him 'CAUSE he speaks with such Joy and Fortitude(strength of mind that allows one to endure pain or adversity with courage). You see, I don 't profess to be anyone other than who I am. Through the years He has learned all of OUR WAYS and just like the poem that I wrote about in Painting A Picture of Homage. He always treated us ALL the same. He always reminded me that when I relocated here to SC I drove a seventeen feet(17ft) U-Haul truck with God and my cat, Emmy, and was void of another human being for five-hundred and sixty(560) MILES to my now home. He said "It is the same God that brought us this distant that is Guiding, Leading, and Protecting us NOW. When I would become dismayed about anything he told me often"To remember you drove a truck" and I allow my mind to reflect on this. Sometimes, I forget that, Especially, this year and the latter of last year, but you know what? I stand up, brush myself off and I give Thanks that I have the opportunity to continue on with this road that is less traveled on by me/and others.
I will tell, you, my Young person/SENIOR just remember the best or most challenging thing that you have come through that YOU too are still being Guided, Led and Protected. Or do you take CREDIT for it yourself?, Well that is okay, I will not tell you how to think, after all you have not awaken to all my truths nor have I awaken to all of your truths. But I will ask you to think about it for the person that you some day will lead/ or is leading now:
It must be or should I ask is a great feeling to sit in a Judgmental
seat on other?
HAPPY IS HE THAT CONDEMETH NOT:
ROMAN (14:22)
From a Junior," My grand-son informed me yesterday, when I told him to comb his hair that God who knows the number of stands of hair on our head will not even BE able to count his, (smile), He answered this time by saying,"Mom do you know that every strand of hair on my head is attached to a vein and I hurt my veins when I come my hair?.(Go,Figure) I simply said "W---What?"
 Really I did not know what to say. I just said TO MYSELF I will continue too "Throw a LOT OF LOVE his Way" with a smile on my Face AS I THOUGHT, I WILL JUST HAVE TO THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE!!! (Go,Figure)
BE BLESSED< BE A BLESSING to Others, and don't forget to LAUGH and with the LITTLE ones,Senior/Parents/and the Veterans, as well.
With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson
(PS) DO YOU KNOW THAT THERE IS MUCH DANCING IN T HE MOVIES HAPPY FEET AND MADAGASCAR? I REALLY ENJOYED LOOKING AT THEM.

No comments:

Post a Comment