My Pageviews

Friday, May 2, 2014

Painting a Picture for Seniors!!!

Hi EveryOne!!!

How are you? Thank you for joining with me today!!
Happy, Happy Birthday and Happy re-Birth Day. I really mean this because when I say that, I am speaking to a new discovery that you did not have yesterday.

Today I am not going to ask you to get something to drink, instead I am going to say:" Whatever you are doing incorporate this in your functions for today". If you are sitting in your favorite your chair, resting on your chaise lounge, or just enjoying your companion's company, playing bridge, bingo, or scrabble etc.,(Now), if you are having a glass of wine, coffee, tea. milk or a glass of Splash. Enjoy!,Enjoy! Enjoy!  

  • I started to write last night and the words just did not flow with ease from my consciousness, or at least I did not think so. Upon Meditating on what to write, I kept feeling the word (IMAGE). Okay, I thought Spirit , I looked up the word.this time only in my American Hertiage Dictionary and its meaning is"A reproduction of the appearance of something or someone ,An optically formed duplicate".
How dare I presume that I know that 
every SENIOR is happy, well contended,
being treated fairly, is being spoken too,
with respect, not worrying about their next
meal, or why the pain in their arms, legs
or other another body part won't stop hurting?
How dare I alienate the seriousness of their
Emotions, that they were not made aware
in time to Reject! Refuse! Reject! Refuse!
and that it has no Power to hurt them.
How dare I try to think that they already know 
that Power is in the Spoken Word?

How dare I think that just because you have
children one/or all of them have not been to 
busy/caught up in their own lives today to Hug 
You and tell you how much they LOVE you? 
How dare I think that you see them or talk to
them daily, without them thinking you are
having a Pity Party if you cannot breathe without 
an oxygen apparatus?

How foolish could I be to begin to think all of a sudden
your shoes are too small, and you don't even
know what size your feet have been most of
you life, if you complain that your toes have a fungus
or your arch is feeling sore?(Go,Figure)

How dare I get angry for you SENIOR if you
just found out today, that you are being 
displaced from your home,that you have 
lived in for years, is being torn down so that a
New Mall,  High-Rise,Apartments or New 
Assisted Living Quarters will be erected in its
place.A place that you probably cannot afford
to even stay in?. How dare I think the child that you
Labored to bring into the world, will send their
Adult child to see about you, because they
are too busy, and their job is too important .
How dare I think that (they think) you are either suffering
from Alzheimer or Dementia if you get up fold
up your blanket, and say with a Strong Voice 
I REJECT! this I REFUSE! this and Now.!!!! 

SENIOR(s) How dare we let anyone who is
doing these things to other SENIORS get bye
when they tell us"That we're over protected
of our Children if they are not doing us the same
way"Let us feel that they LOVE us enough to
face the Antipathy of the one's who are just a
little derelict in their duties to make time for
the person/persons that made time for them
especially the ones that have 
FORGOTTEN!!

Restoration --The act of putting something back into a place or position:
Resurrection--A rising from the dead or returning to life: the state of those who have returned to Life: A returning to a practice, notice or use, RE-Birth: as per my American Heritage Dictionary.

Let me say this to Our Children all the World Whomever should read this if your Parent(s) is alive Anywhere in the world tell them : I just called / I just came by to say I LOVE.YOU
Ask them "What is the Happiest thing that has Happened to them today!"
I say this to Parents each time I write because I believe that if we train them up the way that they should go the majority will not depart from that..(GO, FIGURE) (GO, FIGURE) (GO,FIGURE) and (smile)
BE BLESSED<BE A BLESSING , LAUGH and don't forget to LAUGH with you Parent and your child today.!! 
With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment