My Pageviews

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Painting A Picture of BLESSINGS!!!

Hi Everyone!!!

And just how are you today? Are you having a Happy, Happy Birthday today? Did you awake with the idea that you would do something wonderful for yourself and those you hold dear? Or did you think for a moment that "I am just going to be STILL and KNOW!
Thank you for joining with me today! I really appreciate those who take the time to take a View with me. No you aren't looking at Joel Olsteen, Joyce Myers, Bishop Jake's, John Hagee, Creflo Dollar, Kenneth & Gloria Copland, TBN, Richard Roberts or the any of the many others that I admire and enjoy. But for this moment you are reading with me. That is a Blessing. Do you know how that makes me feel? "Super Special" A SENIOR Painting a Picture of Words. WOW! WOW!
Are you relaxed? Do you have something to snack or sip on?

I am having a Re-Birth today on the topic of BLESSINGS: If you have ever wondered why in  my Life Guidance's I do not mention some things/someone(s) it is because I don't proclaim to have anything other than My Life Guidance's and if  by chance, It will help anyone else, I am so eternally Grateful. Because, you are, just maybe in the need of a LAUGH, A PRAYER, or a PLAN as I am that, we can touch on together and we can say together, here is an average person like me, who is a (SENIOR) who is going through what I am going through; or has been through what I have been through that only SPIRIT and you know about. Do my words alleviate any anxieties for you? I Pray so.                                Do I perplex you when I do not say the words?:                            

JESUS!.JEHOVAH!,ALMIGHTY I AM PRESENCE! ALLAH, LORD! SAVIOR! JEHOVAH JIREH ,FATHER  MOTHER GOD or HOLY SPIRIT,BUDDHA ? e.g., There are many other names that I do not/ or will not ever know. Does that mean that they do not exist for some one else? Am I Ashamed to use any of the NAMES?, AM I Afraid to use the NAMES?. Will it lessen the Influx of people who READ OR will READ this Seniors viewpoints? Do I write to encourage a following? Do I straddle the Fence, so to speak! The Answers are NO! NO! and NO! I Believe in /GOD The FATHER ,The SON, and the HOLY SPIRIT . I also believe that :
The heavens declare the glory of God:
and the firmament showeth his handiwork.
Day unto day uttereth speech,
and night unto night showeth knowledge.
There is no speech nor knowledge
where their voice is not heard.
PSALMS (19:1-3) 
This is why I believe that as it written: Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it. Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence? I ascend unto heaven, thou art there; if I make my bed in hell, behold thou art  there....... PSALMS(139:6-8)

If ever you are in doubt of the words I speak unless it is of a personal nature it can be verified.. No, I do not know how to reach you on-line yet. My preference is not to speak to profanity,discriminatory or sexual innuendos, but because I believe you have a right to say what you want to say, I also believe that there are/an can be repercussions for the things we say and do,/ If we are old enough to do better then we should do it, if we are old, and don't know any better, then just ask any younger person and more than likely they will tell us>(GO, FIGURE)< It becomes much easier when we are speaking to others if we can see that we are speaking to others about ourselves ."What we are seeing in others is what lies with-in you/me".
I, for the first time ever, saw in my American Heritage the word UNBLESSED,(it means deprived of a Blessing, unholy. evil) do YOU NOT KNOW? I have never thought of /or have seen the word I guess I am so busy believing that "I AM BLESSED, HEALED AND HARMONIOUS IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST" I always have and I always will. (WHOA)

Let us Learn, Remember,and Repeat often the Prayer of
JABEZ
O that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge
my coast, and that thine hand might be with me
and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may
not grieve me. And God granted him that which
he requested.
1 CHRONICLES (4:10)  
 Thank you for this time today, and join with me again. I am learning about browsers and I tell you I have to get this or else!!! BE BLESSED<BE A BLESSING  TO OTHERS, and don't forget to LAUGH with the LITTLE ones, SENIORS/VETERANS/PARENT(s) Equally.
With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson  



No comments:

Post a Comment