My Pageviews

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Painting A Picture of the 23rd PSALMS!!!

Hi EveryOne!!!
How are you? Thank you for joining with me today. This is another day to wish someone, a very, very Happy, Happy Birthday, and this is another day that I want you to have a Happy Re-Birth today. Are you enjoying your day? What would make a difference today? Just make it
Happen. OKAY! Time is here at this is the second, don 't allow anyone to make you squander it. Don't blame anyone else if you do,(as I have done in the Past).Do you want to snack or drink a beverage? I really want you to take a little time to really read this one with me. We will be reading it together. I began to Meditate on what should I write today and I feel Guided to ask some questions to you/me today. I will not try to exclude myself because I don't again know where I am going with this, But, this I know I am going to try to be amenable to SPIRIT, We will
share my WISDOM together. I told you on yesterday that I had a Melt-down, that was to the point of tears, which was why, my daughter asked me "Was I becoming ADDICTED to my BLOGGING." I did answer truthfully> I do not know what it is but it seems as if I have not yet said what I am supposed to say.(GO,FIGURE) .

(Sometimes I am right to the wrongs of the world and some
and Sometimes I am wrong to the rights of the world)  

MY QUESTIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS:

1.     What would you do if someone drew a gun on you?
2.     What would you do if someone snatched your pocket 
        -/book?
3.     What would you do if you were sick and did not have
        another human -being to call on for help?
4.     What would do if your child was being physically and
        and mentally abused, and would not tell you because
        they don't want you to fuss with them? or,
5.     What if the child has been threatened by having been told
        if that child tells, harm will come to you, as their parent? 
6.    What would you do if a woman/man lied to your mate
       and said they were having an affair with you?
7.    What would you do if your car breaks down at night and
       you do not have a cell phone to call or tow company to
       come see about you?
8.    What would you do if your spouse committed to relocating
       without your knowledge? Your entire family?
9.    What would you do if you worked on a job and clearly
       you are a exemplary employee, yet your performance 
       rating was always average/or below, never excellent?  

10.  What would you do if your next door neighbor is/was a
        stalker?
11.  What would you do if you are beautiful in/out side and
       the envy of others caused you to doubt your God-given
       gifts and talents
12. What would you do if you knew you were sick but is to
       afraid to tell anyone, because you know you would be                        
       sent to a nursing home?
13.  What would you do if your male/female adult child
       lived with you and constantly stole from you?
14   What would you do if on your job you were/are called
       out of  you name daily? or,
15.  What would you do if you are the best football/baseball/
       hockey or soccer player on you team, but the color of
       your skin keeps you on the bench? and, sadly,
16.  What would you do if you were in a crowded room and
       was temporarily blindfolded. and was asked to hold
       the persons hand next to you, upon opening your eyes
       you discover you are holding another skin color, what
       would you do? etc.
THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD AND I
SHALL NOT WANT: 
 
The Lord is my shepherd; and I shall not want
for no-thing. He maketh me to lie down in
green pastures; he leadeth me beside the still
 waters  He restoreth my soul; he leadeth
me in the paths of righteousness for his name
sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley
of the shadows
of death; I will fear no evil, for thou art with
me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou prepareth a table before me in the
presence of mine enemies. thou anointest my
head with oil, my cup runneth over
Surely. goodness and mercy shall follow me
all the days of my life, and I will dwell in
thy house forever.   
PSALMS (23:1-6)
IF WE CAN JUST THINK TO ASK and BELIEVE: THAT THE GREATEST/OFFENSE/ DEFENSE: WE CAN/OR WILL EVER NEED: IS TO KNOW AND REPEAT CONSTANTLY: is the 23rd PSALMS honestly there are no-things that God will not let happen to/ for us  IF we just believe it. I really wanted to do something different with my arrangement of this article.  BE BLESSED<BE A BLESSING to others and don't forget to Laugh, also with the LITTLE ones, the  SENIORS/PARENTS/VETERANS equally::: 
With Much LOVE:(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment