My Pageviews

Monday, May 5, 2014

Painting A Picture of Little Things!!!


Hi Everyone!!!

Today I want to say Happy, Happy Birthday. Was it a great Day? Did you treat yourself to your heart's desire?, or did you do as most of us do and waited for someone to do it for you? Well if you did it is just okay. If it happened, if it didn't you will take matters into your hands and never let yourself be void of being recognized again. It really seem to be a little thing doesn't it?

Happy Re-Birth as well. Now, that I know about this, I try to do a little something different for myself each day. Regardless to how mi-nute it might be. A different treat, a different look in appearance, learn a different word, etc. Anything to keep me from DWELLING about my have and have not's. I also am learning that I DON'T KNOW HOW TO HELP OTHERS. Especially if we are not saying I am going to REJECT! REFUSE! and REJOICE. RIGHT NOW ABOUT their have and have not's  Have you ever thought just how much pressure your ears have to endure? If you are " Revealing" to "Heal" My Ears enjoy this, in fact I believe it is almost a treat. Although it seem to be a little thing ( it is really enormous):
  • I think sometimes as I write I am writing to myself, but, it is so good just to know that someone is reading with me, my desire is too make you smile, and although I Meditate on what to write sometimes I say to Spirit I have no idea why, but I will do it. Maybe since Spirit is far wiser that the most Wise. (eg) A person that may have said I will not waste my time reading any one's silly words (in a BLOG) will sit down and their fingers will automatically touch the keys and here is something they may say (Aaaah) about. (Go, Figure) Then, SPIRIT will say to that person see,"I gotcha".......
  • Speaking on little things here is a (little) get it? something I want to share:
  • PROVERBS (30:24-28) There be four things which are little upon the earth, but they are exceeding wise; The ants are a people not strong, yet they prepare their meat in the summer.(did you notice that ants are referred to as a people) I chose this scripture deliberately. I was perplexed. I even checked this on Google and sure enough it is verified. Now to continue:
  • The conies(a rabbit or rodent) are a feeble folk,yet they make their houses in the rocks.
  • The locusts have no king, yet go they forth all of them by hands;
  • The spider taketh hold with her hands, and is in kings palaces.

Last week when I wrote about the movie "Ant Bully" in my BLOG, I had told my grand-son that I had read about the ant in the Bible, he asked me" Were was it?" Of course, I had to research it and I also went to Google. I was pleased that the confirmation was there. Now, I was explaining that there aren't any small deeds that are done by Spirit even if the Bible referred to the four little things.

He then asked me "What about the gnat and the flea?" I told him "I would research it later or we would just wait and  ask his mom"I said (WHEW) (GO, Figure) (I just smiled)

I hope this at least gave you a smile. BE BLESSED<BE A BLESSING to others. Don't forget to Laugh and Laugh with the Little Ones and also the Seniors as Well.
With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson

(PS)I thought to myself that the Bible doesn't speak to how, although the ant is little, that it has a ferocious bite and if it bites you ,you can end up in EMS, but do you think that Spirit gave it more protection for itself than he gave to a Human Being? Are we not suppose to have dominion over the things of the earth? Well guess what? I just figured it out, THE ANT DOES NOT WASTE TIME TALKING!! (GO,Figure) Oooops. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment