My Pageviews

Friday, May 16, 2014

Painting A Picture of Primitive!!!




Good Morning  & Hi Everyone!!!
 
It is 6:38am and I have been awake for some time now. I just thought I would take some time to
mull over some of the events of yesterday. I will share them with you tomorrow.
Today SPIRIT has already given me a mindset as what to write. OKAY!
 
Happy, Happy Birthday to you today. Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy!
Happy Re-Birth to us as well!
Thank you for joining with me as well, and I am thinking maybe you are going to have your snack and your choice of beverage as well. 

I have a new Grand-daughter that works for MVA and each day I have been intending to welcome her to the family. Let me do that right now because I do not want her to fill left-out, WELCOME MY LOVE and thank you too for joining with us. I hope you will read with me/ us and don't forget to read this to your mom. 

Today I have a great (to me) idea. I was Meditating on just how to incorporate all past yesterday's actions into today's actions. If that is possible. Let's attempt to do that . I wanted and asked for Guidance on how to relate the Primitive into the Sublime(of high moral, spiritual or intellectual work). I know most SENIOR(s)/YOUNGER persons in some ways will agree with my knowledge maybe, and maybe not. My objective is to share and not to try to command you to say yay or nay. I want you to allow the Freedom of thought to exist and not in any way to direct your consciousness, but rather speak to my own directions.

My BLOG(s) contain a lot of I's because I am not a researcher therefore I do not speak in the third person format. (As my daughter often does) It behooves me to think that somehow, somewhere, someone, maybe on a remote island (smile), or in a hospital room, or a lonely big/little house. recuperating or just plain relaxing, commuting to/from work will read, laugh or simply state to  one's self where does she get this stuff from? or Whew. or Hmmm, or Gosh!  I don't always understand the directions but as I fore stated I venture on the Journey anyway. No, it is not for money or for any special recognition, but, because I really do appreciate the opportunity to write my words in an uncensored way and if only I am permitted  to see and read my after thoughts, I do so and maybe just someone who click a read with me will find a word of Guidance for themselves that can be unbeknownst to anyone else.  


 Have you ever thought about the word (UN) do you know how many words start off with
(UN) (one of the meaning is a reversal of an action)with that having been said. We will continue
For every Action there is a Reaction!
For every Cause there is a Effect(something brought about by a cause) this is not to be confused
with Affect(to simulate or imitate: to fancy to love) In order for us to be on the same page I sometimes feel that you who read with me, are reading and proofing while I write.(Go, figure):)))


BE BLESSED<BE A BLESSING to others. Don't forget to Laugh and Laugh with the Little Ones, Seniors/Parent and now we are including the Veterans:
Something happened and I do not know what it is: I will have to ask the EXPERTS. I will continue with Primitive (2) at the next writing,
 
With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson
 
(PS) I have learned at least one thing today that is; DO NOT PUT MY COMPUTER ON HOLD FOR TWO LONG, I THINK WE BOTH WENT TO SLEEP. ALSO I WILL FINISH MY WRITING BEFORE I TAKE A NAP. OH WELL, MAN./WOMAN MADE THE COMPUTER AND I HAVE ALWAYS BELIEVED IT HAS TO HAVE OUR CHARACTERISTICS. WOW1 (Go, Figure) I REALLY AM SURPRISED!!!
"This is certainly a case of making my Brown Eyes Blue"

No comments:

Post a Comment