My Pageviews

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Continue To Paint A Primitive Picture!!!

Hi EveryOne!!!

Happy, Happy Birthday! Happy Re-Birth today!
How are you enjoying your day? Will it matter if I say the best in every way I Pray,l laugh and I Enjoy in Spirit with you.

Thank you for joining with me again, and as we journey together I insist that you are
comfortable!!! :))) Today I am going to try a little something different. Regardless to whether or not my belief is correct. I feel that I am to wait on SPIRIT to guide me through this maze of words.

For us, here are some Primitive (a self-taught artist,someone or something at an early stage of development)words that have served this SENIOR's Life. I hope you will find that some of them continue to work today.    
GOD IS:
Ultimate(the greatest size or significance):
Unconditional(without limits)
Ubiquitous(being or seeming to be everywhere at the same time) 
 And because GOD IS. WE ARE: We allow so many words to get in our way, but let us always remember that if we do not dis-associate ourselves from the Ultimate.Unconditional,Ubiquitous Supreme Being.We will always be/feel Superior to any situation..

The other day, my daughter told me that she had seen a little car (that she liked) while on her way to take my grand-son for his Pass Test, Since we still had the rented car. 
She asked me would I like to see it? I answered "Yes' When we arrived near the car, I said, "Oh, that is a Nash". She had not stopped previously to read the information in the window, She said," It is seemingly well put together and it is cute." Although she doesn't observe cars too much. I on the other hand always have, needless to say she replied"What's a Nash? I explained that it was the name of the car. She looked suspiciously toward me and drove across the street to get a better look at the car. As she read the information posted in the window, it stated that it was a 1986.Nash priced at 15,600. Listed all the new/replaced parts. I asked her "Why did she like it" she answered "The color, the style, and it is cute. & it is an Antique" She stated" Whether it is an Antique or not it would be over our price range. As we began to drive away, I told her in the pass we have discussed the descriptions of cars e.g from Lamborghini ,Audi, Saab. Mini-Cooper, Porsche, Bmw, Toyota and Kia, leaving none out, ( I hug myself each time I see an Infinity because of the Inverted Heart insignia) . But, I found it to be wonderful because she took the time to look at the Antique car, Anything that requires finances we just have not endeavored to inquire about lately.

By the time I finished talking, I smiled as I thought to myself (can you even began to imagine what she and my grand-son have to go through as they are listening to me?), That is why they suggested to me to write my BLOGS, because I am so grateful to breath that I always use my breathe to continue to breath even online. Gosh, do you think Google will get tired of me? I hope not and for those of you who click with me I hope you won't either. (Go,Figure) giggle, giggle. Well at least they say "That they would rather hear me talking than not talking"

Now are my thoughts/ knowledge Primitive?. Can I be considered a Neanderthal(an extinct or race of man )or the slang Neanderthal( a crude. boorish or old fashion person?) NO< NO, NO. is my own answer!
Is my knowledge just minuscule(very small) of today's world? If I don't relate to movies of killings, kidnapping, brutalities. molestation, drugs, deception as being unreal? Which becomes real because I believe (Thoughts held in Mind reproduces after its kind) Am I Primitive, If I don't mind if I ever feel/fill my mind with so much Clutter of today's rhetoric of hate, destruction, discrimination and chaos?. Am I Primitive if we do not /can not watch TV but read instead? Am I to believe as some people say but this is the real world!!. What makes this the real world? The people who spend billions just to collect millions on the backs of us/our children? Are we Primitive because I would rather see( A Movie that makes me laugh) that may not generate Millions for some one pockets or be supported by Hollywood. (which means it could not be produced), because we as a people would not  patronize it", Surely we are not the only segment who cannot decipher the real from the unreal (from the real). THINK ON THIS FOR A MOMENT:
AND LET ME FINISH THIS TOMORROW!!
BE BLESSED< BE A BLESSING to others, and don' FORGET to LAUGH and LAUGH with the LITTLE ONES and the SENIOR/PARENTS/VETERANS TOO///. Let's create in our lives and others, so much "Happiness that Chaos will be too afraid to comes near us". (GO,Figure) and (smile.
                                
For what would it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world and lose his Soul?

No comments:

Post a Comment