My Pageviews

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Painting a Picture of NEEDING!!!

Hi Everyone!!!
Thank you for joining with me today. It is the time to recognize the persons that
are celebrating their Births today. Happy, Happy Birthday. You will have the
opportunity to have Re-Births from this day forward, but do not hesitate to ENJOY
today. Did you send yourself a greeting card?
Let us advance to eating some fruit today, while we get any other snack or a beverage
to sip on. I am now trying to elevate my consciousness to the point of saying it's okay if
I did not exactly get it right yesterday because I have been Blessed with the presence of
another day.
I will not procrastinate until tomorrow, but if I start trying to change any of the things
in my life that I need/want to change, and cannot quite cram it all into today, at least I
will have begun, and no longer will I allow myself to quit or be enticed to think I fail.
I know some of you are already in this mode of thought, thank you for allowing me/us
to do the same. "THERE, NOW, I HAVE SPOKEN FOR YOU AND I" (Go Figure!!!)
Since We wrote so much for you yesterday, we will write one of my COLLECTIVE
SHORT POEMS today.
 
NEEDING!!!
 
I need to lend a little of myself,
today for yesterday.
I need to find all the right words
to say, to keep
from building on antipathy toward
any person, place or thing.
that would reach out, for me, too me
with me, hoping I can lend myself to
their EMOTIONS of fear, LOVE, hate,
pride, doubt.
NO, I need to Lend a little of myself,
for Yesterday's Tomorrow
WHICH IS NOW!!!
 
Take care, BE BLESSED<BE A BLESSING to others, and don't to LAUGH with the
Little Ones/the SENIORS/VETERANS/PARENTS ,equally. I Appreciate You:
With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson.
(PS) My grand-son was getting one of his final reports for school and he seem to have
been pondering for some time. I asked him "Was he okay?", He answered, 'Yes, mom, but
I really think I can type much faster using just two fingers"..(I laughed to myself ) because
he knows his mu-mu will not allow it. I know he wanted me to ask her, I thought to myself
No, Sirree,buddy. (Go, Figure):))) 

No comments:

Post a Comment