My Pageviews

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Painting A Picture of YES I CAN!!

Hi EveryOne!

Happy, Happy Birthday!!! Is it too late to ask you How was your day! Please forgive my delay but I just decided to finish writing although it is a little late. We had a great day today and I am hoping that you had one as well.  I also had a great Re-Birth today, Did YOU? 

My nieces are visiting down from Md. and we all took the time to reminisce about the things that made us laugh when they were growing in the South.  They did not live here long ,but, the bold and daring things that occurred were fun to think about.( Maybe you want to get a snack or a beverage)
I am going to share just one incident! One of my nieces loved to be adventurous and everyday after their( mom would go to work) , she would get on her bike and tie her little dog leash on the handle bars, My other niece explained that their mom would always give them their do's and don'ts before she would leave out of the door for work. For which one of them was, "Do not go out the door, and don't ride the bike until she returned back home." Needless to say this niece would ride with the dog tied on the handle bars and the little dog would sometimes be dragging behind her while trying to keep up with her on the bike. When their mom found out about it she had told my niece to stop because if the dog ever got a loose it would jump on her. and retaliate for the way she was treating it. Did she listen? Well, No, she did not. Guess what? It happened, one day she did not tie the leash  tight enough, and the little dog got free. (I am sitting here just laughing out loud because it tickled me so much) When she started to pedal the bike the dog grabbed her leg and jumped on her, my other niece said,"After that day.Her sister never touched the little dog again for any reason" and all her mom said, "Was, well didn't I tell you it would happen? I started to think, how much fun is it to be daring and bold if the end results will cause you pain? I guess as my niece thought it would never happen because in her little mind at that time, she would always tie the leash tight enough. 

There are some leashes young/older people have today that we think just might be tied tight enough only to find that it isn't and the agony will prevail, when we think it will never happen. Search today for the leash that you/I may have that isn't secure enough to withstand being constantly pulled and tugged on.(GO,FIGURE) My RE-Birth Moment! Hmmm!

Here is just a little something to add to your Meditation: Do you know the story of the little train that was carrying a heavy load, It tried with all it's might to go up a hill, but was finding it so hard to do.It began to speak to itself, YES  I  CAN!!!,  YES  I  CAN!!!,  YES  I CAN!!!,     YES  I  CAN!!  YES  I  CAN, CAN!!  YES  I  CAN!!  YES  I  CAN!!  YES  I CAN, CAN!!  YES  I  CAN!! 
YES I CAN, CAN! YES I CAN, CAN! YES I CAN,CAN ! YES I CAN,CAN! YES I CAN,CAN! YES I CAN, CAN! YES I CAN, CAN!
And it DID, and so will you/I because YES WE CAN. Now this was all I received from SPIRIT!

BE BLESSED<BE A BLESSING to others. Don't forget to LAUGH with the LITTLE ones/PARENTs/SENIORs/SOLDIERs/VETERANs/FRIENDs/partial foe/ Now since we are having RE-BIRTHS we will stop giving power to the WOULD BE FOES IN OUR LIVES. I Appreciate you and the time you take to read with me. I Appreciate the Opportunity to Share. Next time we will devote the BLOG to kids.(the youngsters)
With Much LOVE (TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment