My Pageviews

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Painting A Picture of Mini-Meditation(4)


Hi EveryOne!!!

Happy, Happy Birthday!!! Today is just beginning and I am believing that you will receive the special card or gift that only you know what it is. Then, you will know that it is from SPIRIT, even though it came to you through Human Form. :-))) WOW!! Happy Re-Birth to us as well, for we will always know that it is always from SPIRIT!!! We already know that regardless to what it is, that is Positive it comes to us as we believe or better yet, It comes whether Negative or Positive, but I truly believe that SPIRIT only see or bring the things that are Good.(POSITIVE)
Aren't you glad to know that the only things that came come for you are from the Source that is unwavering?. Nor is double -minded?. I just experienced that and was it an eye-opener? You/I can not be amenable to the Thoughts, that you/I think someone want you/I to THINK, if you are not being Guided by SPIRIT, if you are, you might and as well do what you know is right and save your self the trouble of having to apologize, but be, grateful that someone will be kind enough to tell you that your actions are not being intrepid(resolutely, courageous or bold).  That was my Re-Birth for this day. (GO,FIGURE)
I often tell you as a SENIOR I am Guided by, I believe SPIRIT and I firmly believe that"Everything
That I need To Know Is Revealed To Me". This is one of those time. I am so glad that I do not yet know everything," this way " by "This way", I am constantly reminded that I /you can learn until the day we Transition. How grand is this and the fact that I can share it is totally Awesome! By my (BLOG) at this time.! It is like, I sometimes state if , if just if, we grasp this lesson in time what a difference,We can make in our lives, Our children lives or Our community for that matter.    

We are supposed to be entering upon our final stages of Meditation today, but SPIRIT is leading me in another direction, maybe we/I am suppose to let it sink in, the information we have been given and if you are interested you will do a little more research or just become attuned enough to just be STILL and KNOW what steps you are to take further. I do not know God ways but the Scripture
states "HIS WAYS ARE NOT MY WAYS". Therefore I will render the Message I have been given for today:
"Pronounce every experience good, and of God, and by that mental attitude you will call forth only the good. What seemed error will disappear, and only the good will remain. This is the law, and no one can break it. The adversary always flees, before the mind that is fixed on the pure, the just and the upright. There is no error in all the universe that can stand for one moment in the presence of the innocent mind. Innocence is its own defense, and he who invokes the Father with pure motive and up right heart need not fear any experience. God has not forgotten His world nor the children of the light. It is His will to build in you His eternal habitation, and He will do so in a manner so attractive
that you will be delighted with the process after the first few moves have been made. It is not always pleasant to tear down old brick an mortar, but when the new structure begins to go up, there is Rejoicing."
This passage Is from the book "TALKS ON TRUTH" by Charles Fillmore.
                                    I am too sensitive to copy-right infringements:
I have to tell you I have never written anything verbatim from a book, but I have confirmed  information, on line even though there are things that I have learned from one source or another, at one time, or the other, but I was led to get this book from my shelf, I asked where to look, my hands opened to this page, I was grateful because I was agonizing on what to do next In our Meditation. You see I have also read Freud!!(Thank you
Internet Explorer for the assistance)!.
I did not ask you, but, had I known exactly where we going to go I would have prepared you as I would have prepared myself(smile). Now, we all can get something to sip on and to snack on:-)))(smile)
I Pray this will be a part of your ENLIGHTMENT, as will it be for me:
I Appreciate You and I Appreciate the Opportunity to Share with you.
BE BLESSED<BE A BLESSING to others, and Don't forget to LAUGH with the LITTLE ones, PARENTs/SENIORs/SOLDIERs/ VETERANs/FRIENDs/foe. Have you made your FOE your FRIEND yet?. Remember the only thing that is needed is a WORD. Don't let a word get in the way of you being Bigger than the SITUATION!!!  Let this be one of the Happiest Days that you have ever had. "Try It, I will as well"   
With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson
(PS)If you have any doubts, "JUST BELIEVE" 


No comments:

Post a Comment