My Pageviews

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Painting A Picture of Meditation!!!

Hi EveryOne!!!

This morning I had to get out of bed and start with my POST. I sometimes Meditate and then I get up and try to capture the Guidance for my Writings and sometime I go straight into Letting SPIRIT, Speak its words through me!, Think its thoughts through me!, Act through me! and React through me!This I must do today. I WILL just type while SPIRIT dictates  "Of Course, I have to use spell-check" (smile):)))
Happy, Happy Birthday!!! Happy Re-Birth today!!! Let us enjoy this Day, OKAY?
I am in a Mental Stage of wonder.This is my Re-Birth today. What will yours Be? Think about it now, Will this be your "ah-ha" or "Hmmm" moment today? Please read with me! Let us Began***

Now Concentrate. Take a Deep Breath, Relax, We will begin a Mini-Meditation
Allow your body to become still. At first you may feel like Little needles are being stuck throughout your body as if you are using Acupuncture, Hold perfectly quiet, it will subside, if you attempt this and you began to feel it more, just be adamant with your Patience and be Still. Relax and welcome your Energy to flow(which is exactly what is going on now) Began to feel Rejuvenated. Breathe slowly through your nostrils Inhale and Exhale with a slow rhythm ,Tell your Energy, Thank you. I  believe that THIS is your/my God self emerging through the Mazes of Emotions of doubt, fear, lack, critical thinking, anxiety, being ungrateful, cynical attitudes, unforgiveness, and depravity. All /or some of these thoughts will come forth because they have controlled your subconscious for so long, they will want to hold on. Just keep thinking to yourself, (KEEP STILL). I believe that when Scripture says KEEP STILL AND KNOW! It isn't speaking as a body movement, but, as a Mental Movement instead. I used to think it meant not to move my Body.(GO,FIGURE) If you/I, Can/Will KEEP STILL, the walls can fall down around us, But, because we are becoming aware of our GOD Guidance within us , nothing can and I do mean No-Thing will matter. That is what is meant to me as Faith without works is dead, and Works without Faith is dead  WORKS MAKE FAITH PERFECT: JAMES (2:22)
Faith to me is just holding on tightly / mentally to the changes you/I want to Achieve. Hold On with out changing the thought process in any way. Just keep the same thought repetitively. If it is for the Good(positive) it will work. If it is for the Not-Good(negative)then that will work as well, Cause THOUGHTS HELD IN MIND REPRODUCES AFTER ITS KIND!!!
If you already Meditate then nothing I have said is new to you, If not, then first it might seem a little strange, but, if you will try this for a period of (21) days you will be able to began to sit through the Energy replacing and distributing itself throughout your limbs, from your head to the tip of your toes. It will be so wonderful just to be able to sit and relax from the noise and chatter from every direction. Then you will began to feel, that no longer will you have to Pray in the Morning or in the afternoon, you will be able to Pray without Ceasing, all day long. We already know that "Our Thoughts are Prayers and we are always Praying"
If you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place and it shall remove: and nothing shall be impossible unto you: MATTHEW (17:20)
I think that today and yesterday's Post is SPIRIT telling me to Keep my chin(s) :))) up.
Can you relate to any part of the message for you?, I know it is not in Vain even (if )(is)(only)(for)(Me).
I Appreciate you who have joined with me! I Appreciate the Opportunity to write my POST. Thank You. BE BLESSED<BE A BLESSINGS to others, Don't forget to LAUGH with the LITTLE ones,
PARENTs/SENIORs/VETERANs/SOLDIERs FRIEND OR foe, equally.
With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson
(PS) when I first started this with my grand-son, he said he did not like the pins that he could not see  that were sticking him. I said W-What? But he is right that is just what it will feel like at first.
I did not tell him He was learning to Meditate. I told him it would help him to be calm. (GO,FIGURE) I will tell you the same thing, then we will later Call it MEDITATION: Next time we will have to get something to sip an/or snack on, I am now thirsty and hungry.(smile)

No comments:

Post a Comment