My Pageviews

Monday, July 7, 2014

A Continuation of Friends/Family!!!

Hi EveryOne!!!

How are you? Happy, Happy Birthday!!! Did you send yourself a birthday card?
Did you get one from the person you most admire? or did you get one from the 
person who admire you the most?(smile)
Happy Re-Birth to us as well!! Are you noticing your daily Re-Births? Are you 
feeling/seeing things any different today than yesterday? (Positive difference) Do 
you know that I am feeling so rejuvenated that I am more than ever looking forward
to each day?. I asked myself what will my Re-Birth be about today?,Will I be a 
little more kinder today than yesterday? Will I answer a question with a yes instead 
of the no that I answered with yesterday? Will I answer with a Smile instead of the 
Frown I used yesterday? There are so many ways we are having Re-Births each day
but we must recognize it and call it out to ourselves.Other than that it will not matter.

You may want to get a snack or a beverage to sip on. We won't take up to much time of
your time ,But, when I Meditate I feel that SPIRIT want you and I to think for a moment
about what I am Guided too write. I Have been thinking so very hard about I Believe.
I will write that as soon as I write what my Nephew-in-law told me many years ago. I
say many because I am a SENIOR but all of my Family members/God-family members
are basically youngsters.Since I believe that A LITTLE CHILD SHALL LEAD THEM:
I usually retain what they say to  me in my memory bank, I had no idea that I would say
them is a BLOG but (GO,FIGURE), WOW, what an Opportunity I have?

My Nephew-in-law told me of a joke that had been shared with him on his job. It goes
like this. There was a young guy who was an Achiever and he worked he felt hard to
accomplish the Material things that he wanted in his life. A beautiful home, a Luxury
car, Beautiful clothes and Beautiful jewerly Now, each time he achieved something new
 his co-workers would compliment him,and tell how that he was so "Blessed by God in 
his achievements". He would readily exclaim "That it wasn't God that had given him these
things. he had worked hard and achieved them himself. Well, needless to say he wanted
and finally brought a motorcycle.On his way home from one of his Joy-rides, he had an
accident on his motorcycle and was badly injured. he said to God,"Help me, I am in
need of help here" and GOD answered with an inaudible voice. "I am here where I have
always been my son, while you took credit for doing everything for yourself." I sat there
somewhat perplexed and suddenly I got it. If the young guy had taken credit for everything
else himself then surely he was going to be able to save himself. (WOW). I don't remember that 
my nephew-in-law ever admitted or contradicted my observation. What would yours be?
                                                               I BELIEVE; 
  I Believe for every drop of rain that falls, a flower grows. I Believe that somewhere
in the darkest night a Candle glows: 
I Believe for everyone who goes astray, Someone will come and show the way:
I believe above the storm:The smallest prayer will be still be heard:
I Believe that someone in the great somewhere, hears every WORD,...........
                                                          By Dolly Parton and Others
I am sure that you have heard it if not just Google it and see all the words for yourself:
AND:
WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE? 
BE BLESSED<BE A BLESSING to others. Don't forget to LAUGH with the LITTLE ones
/SENIORs/PARENTs/SOLDIERs/VETERANs equally. I Appreciate each of you!!!. I guess I will 
have to share GUESS WHAT/WHO tomorrow. Please join with me. What has made you the 
Happiest today? 
With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment