My Pageviews

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Painting a Picture of APPARATUS!!!

APPARATUS; The totality of means by which a designated function is performed
or a specified task is executed.

Gosh, while I was Meditating this is the word that has come to me.  I said OKAY!
SPIRIT, then this is exactly what I will write about today. Now what I am going to
ask you to do is to reach into your consciousness as you read with me, and let us see
where this is going.

Hi Everyone!!!

Happy, Happy Birthday!!! Happy Re-Birth to us as well!!! May this be one of the happiest
days that any of us have ever had. I really anticipated today message, even though I
had to look up the word. That is why I did it in the very beginning of my writing for
today................ I think by the time that we finish you / I will understand its meaning.

Let us begin with Written Facts: 

         Do you know that Solomon wrote the book of PROVERBS for his Children? 

I wish I could I could tell you to listen my to words as they are the words of Wisdom .but what I can tell you that they 
are words of My Wisdom that work for me. No, I did not create the words, but I have chosen to find the ones that have worked for me continuously .They are Life to me and I find them Health to my Flesh: PROVERBS (4:22) 

          Do you know that the Longest Verse in the Bible is ESTHER (8:9)?

Esther pled for her people before the king that they may be saved from the wrath of Hamen, and her request
was granted. Thus saving her entire Race.
I guess this is why some people are regarded as Hero's. I imagine many of us would think twice before we would
act on someone Else's behalf, if we know that is could jeopardize our own Life.  I often wonder is that why there are so few of us. Excluding our Soldiers Active/Inactive, Veteran/Fireman or Policeman's. Would we be considered a Hero if we saw a child being bullied, beaten or mauled by an animal? or an adult/Senior. Would we intervene for them? Suppose you saw someone in a
Wheel-chair trying to get across a busy intersection, or a blind woman/man trying to get across a busy street? Would we take the time to help them or would you think that you might get hurt in the process?. Would you help if there
wasn't anyone there to applaud your bravery?(except the person you have helped) Would you / I, think about GOD's
Presence that enabled us to do it in the first place?. ESTHER Prayed before approaching the King. Do you/ I stay
Prayed up enough to just know that in everything that we will be confronted in the course of our daily lives, we have
already been given the strength to bear it?

         Do you know that the shortest verse in the Bible is JOHN (11:35)

JESUS WEPT: Why do you think he wept?, Was it because he felt bad that Martha thought that he had left her brother to die. (When all he had to do and did was to say( Lazarus, Come Forth) Could it be possible to think that he WEPT that we MIGHT WEEP, and to do so sometimes is a form of Cleansing rather than a Sign of Weakness?

HAPPY IS THE MAN THAT FINDETH WISDOM, AND THE MAN THAT GETTETH UNDERSTANDING: 
FOR WISDOM IS BETTER THAN RUBIES: AND ALL THE THINGS THAT MAY BE DESIRED, ARE NOT TO BE COMPARED TO IT
         PROVERBS(3:13) and PROVERBS (8:11)

HERO: ANY MAN/WOMAN NOTED FOR FEATS OF COURAGE OR NOBILITY OF PURPOSE, ONE WHO HAS RISKED OR SACRIFICED THEIR LIFE. 
LET US ALL BE HERO' S TODAY AND "SPREAD LOVE" THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE IN NEED OF IT. YOU / I CAN START WITH SELF. THEN IT WILL BE SO EASY TO SHARE. LET'S TRY IT TOGETHER.
BE BLESSED<BE A BLESSING to others, DON'T forget to LAUGH with the LITTLE ones,/PARENTs/SENIORs/SOLDIERs/VETERANs/today let us LAUGH with our FRIEND or FOE.
With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson
 (PS) Thank you for joining with me today, and know that I really Appreciate your time that you take with me, as it is written the in the SONG, "YOU ARE MY HERO'S" :))) and I Appreciate this
OPPORTUNITY TO BE ABLE TO TELL YOU!!!(GO,FIGURE)

3 comments:

  1. Not certain if my post posted. If not, thank you for sharing your wisdom with us all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see my original post did not post properly. I initially wrote you are modeling great practices for all of your readers. You are enhancing others while enhancing yourself. It is a joy to see your technology skills expanding and your zeal and dedication to giving others a bit of friendly conversation or points to ponder. Thank you. You are appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Captivatedespiritu,
      To hear from you is so wonderful. Believe me, I understand about the
      post. That is just a fragment of the concerns lately. I appreciate the time
      that you took to write it. With Much LOVE,(TYG) Tonnie Stowers Jackson

      Delete