My Pageviews

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Painting A Picture of JUST Stuff!!!!

Hi Everyone!!!

How are you? Happy, Happy Birthday!!! Happy Re-Birth to us today as well!!!
Was today the Happiest Day that you have had this week? I hope it was among the 
Happiest Days.
Tell me something, (I guess you may think How does she know what I am telling her)?
Well, I really rely on SPIRIT to tell me what I need to know. If someone want to tell
me something that is worthy caused, somehow or the other I get Vibrations as we all
do. Sometimes if I think hurriedly I may not perceive exactly word for word what is
being said, but, there is a certain unrest in my spirit, that tell me what I am to give my
attention toward. Do you find this to be true with yourself? Maybe if you haven't given
this much thought now you will. for it is written that EVERY THING YOU NEED TO
KNOW IS REVEALED TO YOU/ME!!  Am I telling you that your thoughts are being
tossed and driven as the unseen wind? No, I am not, but again, I am saying that even
though you don't see the wind you can still feel the effects. Would you agree? Then I
believe it is the same thing.
EXample, today my daughter was going to help the Rotary to give out food from the
MAnna truck to those persons who are in need of food. At different time it goes from different locations to bring food from stores like Wal-Mart/ Publix as well as other
grocery stores to help those in need. Well, just two weeks ago we had gone to the
Community care(which is where the food is being distributed from today) to seek help
for ourselves. We were asked to fill out these forms and my daughter had to show proof
as to where she had been seeking employment. We were advised to go to the Employment
office,to get a print-out that would confirm this information. (Of Course, being the SENIOR
that I am) I simple asked my daughter did she want to do this? she answered" that she did
not mind" We proceeded to go back in the Center and asked for the location of the
Employment Office, we were told that it was just around the corner from where we were.
We did not know this and we had no idea that it had been moved to Clemson, last
September, Now upon entering the office she was told to down-load her resume and that
would show how many jobs that she had applied for, when she tried to get into the system
her pass-word still did not work. It had to be reset just for her to see the Job Vacancies
that were listed on their Web site Why am I telling you all of this? I am telling you because
I am being led to do so. I really don't want to hurt her further than what she has already been,
I was just too through. I know SPIRIT had led us to go there I really did not want and would
 rather have had a whipping(smile) than to have done so. God always has a Plan for he is
in the Planning business and is the best Planner of us All. Anyway I am getting off on one
of my tangent.Bear with me please!!!. We then realized why we had gone in the first place, this
way she found out that she still had been shut out of the System, and none of the jobs she has
applied for had not gone any where but maybe to their (the Employment Agency's Spam) now
I am saying this and not she). It seem that If we obey God then where it is written EVERY
THING WE NEED TO KNOW WILL BE REVEALED TO US, really does apply. Since the
Employment Office first gave a ruling after she had filled her grievance that She was working in a Hostile Working
Environment and Racially Discriminated against by School District 4.(this DECISION was
overturned)  It was later claimed by the State that their records had been Tampered with of the 
employees of (the Employment Office) and it was closed (GO,FIGURE) I know this because 
it made the News. Now who had assess except the Agency itself?
By making this visit(initially to get food assistance) we had been shown; why, and we were
also shown that some of the employees had lost their jobs or had been relocated to this new
location. Did this have anything to do with my daughter's case? Now mind you it was never her
intent to do anything but try to get unemployment for she and her son now, I wonder?(Hmmmm) Was the person that made the ruling in my daughter favor affected? Let's guess!
It did not stop there, because, she had tried to get unemployment and the District repealed and
won, she just finally had to write two briefs, because we could not afford an Attorney
to write one for us, to the Administrative Law Judge who upheld the ruling for the School
District, I say (WE) because that is who the brunt of this situation impacted// Much of what really happened was left out out their rebuttals even a recording of her first meeting with the Administrators (that is permissible here in SC) and since did not have a representative she
carried in a tape reorder.

I wrote in my BLOG in  March about Painting A Picture of IF'S, in it I shared with those of
you who has been reading with me the trials that my daughter had incurred since she left
that Anderson School District 4, where she had been a teacher for 8 years. She has had some
unbelievable challenges since then, she applied for Medicaid for 10years son (mind you) not
even for herself,She applied for President OBAMA'S INSURANCE plan for herself and still
(has not received it)  It is now July she was told when she acquired about it (that) her application 
was sitting there with no action taken. Her son application's for Medicaid had been submitted in person by us, November 10, 2013. but was not issued until March 2014. It was then requested by them
that she bring in my Earning statement from OPM showing that I was the sole supporter of our
family at this time. Now really, Can you understand my Plight?That is why when she went 
to help other families this morning, I was sitting outside tearing. I did not want her to feel 
embarrassed that we had gone there ourselves to get help and (because my sister said maybe
 we could get assistance with food) that she was now going to help others. We would never lie 
to get assistance before because our household income was above the allotted amount. We 
always felt that others were more in need that we were. I really have to admit sometimes, Where was I when I was training her?(smile)
She said to me this morning, "Mommie you trained me never to be embarrassed about anything, so
don't feel embarrassed for me" I often Pray for her Sanity and this morning I was trying to Pray 
for OUR SANITY. I know what she would say if she knew I am writing this in My BLOG, but
you see I think now because I can write it helps me to remain SANE.(GO,FIGURE)
SHE WOULD TELL ME TO SPREAD LOVE!!!! I know an answer will come, I don't know
HOW, WHEN, or WHERE but I am knowing it will be done in DIVINE ORDER. I really
thank you for your indulgence. I Really, Really Appreciate YOU who read with Me,  and you
PARENTS out there, FROM THE CRADLE TO THE GRAVE, I believe it is okay to feel what
Our children feel, even if we don't always see the tears as (I knew my daughter was shedding)I 
know someone will say let them live their lives and leave them alone, I agree with you for yours!!! I REJECT! I REJECT! I REFUSE TO NOT BELIEVE THAT AN ANSWER WILL 
COME!
 BE BLESSED<BE A BLESSING to others, Don't to LAUGH with the LITTLE ones PARENTs/SENIORs/VETERANs/SOLDIERs equally.
With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment