My Pageviews

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Painting A Picture of Denial!!!


Hi EveryOne!!!

Thank you for joining with me.
Happy, Happy Birthday, How was your special day?
Happy Re-Birth today as well. I just want to say, will you reflect with me
today on being grateful for all you have and all that you have become?. I will not
mention what you/I will become because I believe that "THOUGHTS HELD IN
MIND REPRODUCES AFTER ITS KIND". Therefore, we still have the
opportunity to become the greatest self that we can be. I am a SENIOR and I still
believe this. I also tell this to my grand-son often. Once he asked me,"Did him
self  know great it wanted to be?" I, as I always do when I am speechless just said,
Hmmmm, (GO, FIGURE) AS  I always say and "A LITTLE CHILD SHALL LEAD
THEM!! I Laughed!!
When I Meditated this is what came to mind.
I always ask you to LAUGH, I really feel that Laughter is good for the Soul. But I
was asked the question, "How do you know when someone is Laughing with you or
at you?" I had never given it much thought, especially since I believe that as long as
we can Laugh at ourselves It lessen the turmoil in our spirit. Why would someone
Laugh at how someone else look? Who can afford too? Why Laugh at how some
one dress? Suppose it is the best that they can do, even it isn't. why care? Have
you ever given a stranger a  compliment? Usually you/I can if we are not being to
critical of ourselves, although we don't think that, We usually are thinking. HOW
GREAT AM I? (tsk, tsk!!) If you think this, it is OKAY. We usually do better when
we Know better.  
Here is a little something that came to me in my Consciousness. 
Always remember when someone laughs in your face, and then take the time to say,
I am not laughing at you but with you instead, What they are really saying is, I am
Laughing at you but too your Face. It helps them to be in Denial of laughing at you.
Think of this, If you are laughing, you too, could be laughing at them to their face. So
all in all A great Laugh has happened to the both of you, that is the important thing,and
nothing else!. Think on this for a moment. Seem redundant doesn't it? Re-read and this
time slower, it will make more sense. I think so.(GO,FIGURE)
Many years ago, my friend told me that she was going to tell me a joke about 
A Dove and A Crow. See have you heard it?.
She said that every Crow thinks that it has had a Dove. She did not say anything else,
I waited finally "I asked was there anything else to the story," She answered "No, it isn't"
But when the Dove mother saw her baby playing with the Crow baby on the playground
she exclaimed,"Oh my God she is playing with a Crow", The Crow mother exclaimed 
when she saw her baby playing with the Dove baby, "Oh my God she is playing with
a Dove" . Isn't it funny that the children did not notice the different in the color of their
feathers? (GO,FIGURE)    
BE<BLESSED, BE A BLESSING to others, Don't forget to LAUGH, with the LITTLE
ones,/SENIORs/PARENTs/ VETERANs/SOLDIERs equally. I Appreciate Your time!!
I Appreciate this opportunity. What has made you the Happiest today?
With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson   

No comments:

Post a Comment