My Pageviews

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Painting A Picture of Mini-Meditaton (2)

Hi EveryOne!!!

Happy, Happy Birthday, How is this day going for you. Is it going as you expected? Did you say how you wanted it to go? Well, then it is done, just as you thought it would. See the difference? What you thought and what you said. (Hmmm) POWER IS IN THE SPOKEN WORD, AS A MAN THINKETH WITHIN HIS HEART SO IS HE!! Happy, Re-Birth to us today as well.

Gosh, for those who read with me, you already know I am going to ask did you get something to snack on or to sip on, but I think I want to again leave this up to you today.  Here is Why. I am going to write what I am guided to write and I want you to get it. I want to get it too.:-)))

LET ME START THIS WAY:.. SPIRIT LET THE WORDS OF MY MOUTH AND THE MEDITATIONS OF MY HEART BE ACCEPTABLE IN THY SIGHT.WILL THY TEACH ME HOW TO SERVE (LOVE) THEE, WILL THY TEACH ME HOW TO PRAY. I am sure most of you have heard this and probably know it as will as I do, but When we say it, it will help to prepare us to Slowly quiet our Consciousness(MIND) to accept the Cleansing that will take Place.
Be Patient: Be Still: Relax: Just find a comfortable place wherein you can be still. Don't fret that is just a waste of time, remove that thought right now or just simply do not do it. If you concentrate on other things you will not be able to find the place that you need to be for your Guidance to take place. Don't worry about your progress. read and re-read the first line. Let me say I understand when someone says, remove this thought or that thought from your/my mind. First just how am I supposed to do that? You may ask, This is how I do it. I think of the most beautiful thing that my eyes have or now behold. a flower garden, a beautiful room. a beautiful place, or even your beautiful little one, whatever is/has been the most beautiful thing to you. The water, I always used to start for my calmness by imagining a beautiful lake, an ocean, see the ripple of the water or the waves rising in the ocean. whatever it takes. You will not find this happy place if you are snacking or sipping on something, that is why I did not suggest it necessarily for today. I am not going to tell you too much at one time, try to sit today in what ever position you can to be still  and then you can concentrate on your posture, believe it or not that will come automatically on its own. You will hold your fingers together to allow your energy to flow with one continuous flow throughout your body. You will become so contented that No-thing will bother you. Try this for today!!! I do not want you to be concerned with the onslaught of thoughts that will come at first. Just continue to remain as Still as you can. It will come. I am believing with you and in you. We will do this together. To Prepare yourself read and reread or get more information on this from other sources. Those persons that meditate daily may do it another way but I know this is my way that works for me and until you choose another method it just might work for you as well At least it will get you started to just relax in the quiet. If your bathroom is the most quiet place for you then go for it. No one else can feel the place you will be the most attuned to your God self, for you, but you.
REPEAT OVER AND OVER "BE STILL, BE STILL, BE STILL  IN DIVINE ORDER":

LET NO MAN DESPISE THY YOUTH: but be thou an example of the believers, IN WORD, IN CONVERSATIONS, IN CHARITY, In spirit, In Faith, In Purity.
MEDITATE upon these things, give thyself wholly to them: that thy profiting may appear to all. Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine: continue in them for in this, thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee. 1 TIMOTHY (12, 15, 16) 

I Appreciate You. Thank you for joining with me. I Appreciate this opportunity to share.
BE BLESSED<BE A BLESSING to others, Don't forget to LAUGH with the LITTLE ones/SENIORs/PARENTs/SOLDIERs/VETERANs/FRIEND or foe equally
With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson
 (PS) If this your first read with us, just go back to the 1st BLOG on Meditation, that will help your nerves to become still. Concentrate on this read for a couple days, I will return with more. Please continue to join with me.   

No comments:

Post a Comment