My Pageviews

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Mini-Meditation (2) Update!!!

Hi EveryOne!!!

Happy, Happy Birthday today!!! I am believing with you for what ever it will take to make this the Happiest Day that you have ever Had. Happy Re-Birth to us as well!!!

I will not take up much of your time, because I still want you/I to concentrate on the Mini-Meditation Post from yesterday. Let's go for it, OKAY?
I will re-iterate this from yesterday. Assume your quiet place then within your mind, silently state:

LET THE WORDS OF MY MOUTH AND THE MEDITATION OF MY HEART BE ACCEPTABLE IN THY SIGHT; WILL THY TEACH ME HOW TO SERVE (LOVE) THEE, WILL THY TEACH ME HOW TO PRAY.
 
Remember our thoughts are Prayers and we are always Praying:
 
 
The following Verse just may help you/I to remember there is no wrong way to include SPIRIT into your /my world. We are not Privy to the choice whether we believe it or not!! Of Course, Remember I speak from my Wisdom that I whole-heartly and truly believe: 
 
 
To the weak, became I as weak,
that I might gain the weak: I am
made all things to all men, that I
might by all means save some:
 
1 CORINTHIANS (9:22)
 
Thank you for joining with me. Let us continue with our MEDITATION Tomorrow, OKAY?
Be Mindful, if this new adventure is for you, YOU will know if it isn't you will know that as well"
 
BE BLESSED<BE A BLESSING to others, Don't forget to LAUGH with the LITTLE ones, SENIORs/PARENTs/SOLDIERs/VETERANs/FRIENDs/foe equally.
WHY NOT BE BIG ABOUT IT AND LAUGH YOUR foe INTO A FRIEND. ThinK to yourself, as the youngsters say: MY BAD, AND THIS JUST AIN't NO BIGGIE!!!:-)))
Let us let "A LITTLE CHILD LEAD US".
With Much LOVE(tyg)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson
(PS) I will take my leave so you can concentrate on your NEW ENLIGHTMENT!  


No comments:

Post a Comment