My Pageviews

Sunday, August 3, 2014

PAINTING A Picture of SUMMATIONS!!!

Hi EveryOne!!!

Happy, Happy Birthday!!! Happy Re-Birth today as well!!! How are You and thank you for joining with me today.
Let me first ask you to take a little time from your busy schedule to get a snack or a beverage to sip on. 
Then, when you are finished you can start back to Meditation or whatever the most important thing you do to bring forth Joy in your Life and in your world. (smile)
I began this BLOG early this morning and I was not receiving this message as I felt I should have been, I stopped to relax, to listen to SPIRIT and then return as I am doing right now.
My first direction was to make the font small, OKAY, I did this and now I am supposed to bring forth the message that I am receiving.
I will still have the message for the Little ones, (youngsters) that I intend to bring. I do hope you will find it interesting as I do when my Daughter is relating to me about things that are interesting to/about the Little ones (youngsters). Here is the reason why I/ we are going to present it in the next writing instead of this writing.
 I want to share about my grand-son's gifts that he received through SPIRIT. My grand-son has accomplished two Monumental Gifts on Friday. He received his Pass Test results.  He has been an A- Honor-Roll student the whole of last year (2013&2014) and this is a big reward for him. He received 2 Exemplary grades,(social studies & ELA) 2 Met-grades in (science & math) and a score of 597,which was 3 points from 600 points which would have been a met grade for writing. (He just does not like to write). Can you believe that? (GO,FIGURE) (I have been telling the Universe this "long enough" and it is time for me to stop sending this negative thought into existence) and" I will" :-))). In addition he received an Award from our local Library for having read over 2600 minutes during this summer. Their incentive offered is a Medal Award, a ticket to the baseball game in Greenville A team tee shirt and is he supposed to see his name scrolled on the board during half time. Also, we are in hopes that he will be able to meet some of the players during half-time. In case you are wondering why, (Why) did I just tell you all of that.... .My reason is simply this," He may not be a high-scorer in football, baseball, soccer, basketball, hockey or tennis" all of which he loves, but when you do not have transportation down here, and If you have been reading with me, you already know that we had been without a car, and that the bus stopped running at 6pm in our  little town. His mom had to find other things that he would be interested in to alleviate the doldrums periods which can happen in anyone 's life, let alone a child. We could walk to the Library and this we did many times. I am excited about the Pass Test results because last year he had only (Met) grades for Pass testing (it was his first time to take it) and this year because of his Mom's tutelage he has far exceeded the Met mark. I am so Thankful because of her constantly studying for herself, they studied together. 

Remember, that Is how I got started with my BLOGS to get out of their hair. I am now so glad that I did because when I started this I just wanted to write something, then I realized from the numbers, that SOMEONE else like me, was reading with me, Maybe some SENIORS as I am, and maybe not, but to each of you regardless to your age, I am glad you take the time to read with me. I began to Meditate on what I should say, because I know and believe that I would not:

" LEAN  NOT TO MY OWN UNDERSTANDING , BUT WOULD IN ALL MY WAYS ACKNOWLEDGE HIM AND HE WOULD DIRECT MY/OUR PATHS":

We have not touched upon the effects of YOGA, TAI CHI, or other WISDOM that I as a SENIOR  have learned about and would want to share, but you know as I/we have learned so much and I think I am almost at the end of this BLOGGING Saga. I do not know, I have to get the exact Clarity on this, I will enlist the aid of my Daughter,God-daughter, and Nephew-In-Law before I can make an intelligent discernment. Bear With Me Please!  For you and I both know I really enjoy this Privilege. 
Before I take my leave for today, Each Parent that is on the Board of LOS NINOS DE SPRING N2 SALSA, (LSN KIDS) have a Devout interest in the progress of this Organization where Little ones are concerned. Take a Peek and maybe you will see something that will interest you where your Student is concerned. You will have to review some pass BLOGS to find out more about them or just send a note to my e-mail address in my profile and I/they will respond. In the MEANTIME, Thank you for your undivided attention that you have given to us, don't forget to read with me to find out what will be written for the LITTLE ONE's and I know it will be OF GREAT BENEFIT TO YOU AND YOUR STUDENT. My grand-son is truly a Product of LSN. His Mom is the founder of the Organization and because of the Board of Directors, it is really flourishing. Another Gift from the SPIRIT. I hope they will not mind as I call their names.(Chairman>Ms. White, Director>Ms Damali,> Director, Ms. Pinkney> Newest Member> Ms.Cowan, ED>Ms. Sancho,> Sec.Ms. Jackson)
I have wanted to do this ever since our Annual Board Meeting. But I kept forgetting to ask their permission. "Now" it is done.
 BE BLESSED<BE A BLESSING to others, Don't forget to LAUGH with the LITTLE ones, SENIORs/PARENTs/SOLDIERs/VETERANs/FRIENDs/and by now we will not address any more credits for foes. WE ALL MAY HAVE SOME , BUT, WE MUST SIMPLY REBUKE THEM AND THEY WILL FLEE. OR HAVE THEY ALREADY FLOWN? MY CHOICE IS TO THINK SO!!!!!! 
With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson
I Appreciate you, an I Appreciate the Opportunity to write my BLOG.  

No comments:

Post a Comment