My Pageviews

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Painting A Picture of Family & Friends!!!

Hi EveryOne!!!

How are you? Thanks for joining with me.
Happy, Happy Birthday!!! Happy Re-Birth today as well.!!! I have taken a little haitus 
and now I am back and ready to start anew. I missed writing and hope you missed reading
an up to date BLOG with me.  I have a little surprise for you, See below:
Gosh this picture was finally secured. It took some time but through the efforts of my
daughter and grand-son I can at least show you the members of the Board of (LSN). 
Los Ninos de Spring N2 Salsa. This is the youth organization that I have spoken about
in Previous BLOGS. This year our Annual Meeting was held in Washington DC, at the
Mariner> It was wonderful and to have been able to make the trip was a real treat and 
a Blessing. My daughter felt as all other Washingtonians feel she was just glad to have
been back home. Due to our challenges she/ we have not been able to make the trip as
often as we once did. However, so much for that. Of Course, my grand-son is not a 
Board Member, but you know, we just could not leave home WITHOUT HIM.:))))

I had the Joy of talking to my Nephew-in-law, this week end, and would you believe that when
 I first went into their home he was sitting at his computer.
I thought that was a great place for him for to be and I proceeded to tell him about my BLOGs. Now you may be wondering, Well, doesn't she tell everyone? The answer if No, I do not. I shared with my daughter.god-daughters, a few friends and family that is all . I was so happy when other people began to read with me that I guess I wanted to share with all others that I cannot/do not see face to face. I always share with everyone else I know when I see them that is if SPIRIT gives me the feeling that I supposed too. Anyway, after my Nephew-in-law read a couple of them he said this is whom he has always known me to be, and he discussed ways that I could share with more people if I wanted too. I told him that now I wanted to share with as many people as I can . I truly believe that SPIRIT, lead and Guide my thinking as well as my writing. He agreed  that maybe someone will read my BLOGs that may need a word from someone like themselves. He also made my Little Heart over flow into a Big Heart when he said that it reminded him of Maya Angelo. Tears began to cry from my eyes and I felt so honored  I wanted to jump-up and embrace him.  He is just like my brother-in-law I spoke about him already in the BLOG I wrote on Painting A Picture of A SENIOR/Junior. He too I have always been able to talk with about many subjects. I will not call his name because I did get his permission to do so.  He suggested ways that I had not even begun to think about that will include all persons, from Children, Adults, Seniors, as well as Veterans, I have begun to make preparations this week to implement some to the suggestions that he made to me. I will take the time now to say with a very Happy Heart to him THANK YOU!!!!!  
Tomorrow I will share a joke with you that he told me many years ago about having Faith and Belief in God.
Please join me, and I did not ask you did you want to get something to snack on or a beverage to sip on? That is why I am closing for this morning. What is the Happiest thing that has happened to you today?   Was reading my BLOG one of those things? (GO,FIGURE) but SMILE.:)))
BE BLESSED< BE A BLESSINGS to others, and Don't forget to LAUGH with the SENIORs/PARENTs/VETERANs/SOLDIERs equally, I Appreciate You:!!!
With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson
(PS) Tomorrow I will also write about some GUESS WHATS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment