My Pageviews

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Painting a Picture of "I AM THAT I AM"(#154)

Hi EveryOne!!!

Happy, Happy Birthday! Happy Re-Birth to us as well.
How are you? Today as I sit here in the early morning, I think that I should just
write as I receive, but, First, would you like to get a snack or a beverage to sip on?. 
Go on, it it okay.
Now, let us continue. I have been getting "I AM THAT I AM " quite a lot in my 
MEDITATION, this phase, and as I tried to explain to SPIRIT, I wrote about this
in the past. I think I am suppose to say some things that I need most to hear/read.
No, it isn't  toward anyone else any more that IT is for me. I thought I was being
careful as to what I attach to the "I AM "in my speaking, but, apparently not as
much as I should, because I most certainly did get , Write It Again! I  do not say 
that I AM sorry, instead I say I apologize. I do not say I AM sick, instead I AM 
healed, I do not say "I AM" anything that is Negative, because of this scripture.But,
wait, lately I have been saying again I AM Broke, Well, gee whiz SPIRIT, I don't
mean it literally, only figuratively. I only mean it because of some things that I have
to do financially that I have just not been able to do. Thank you HOLY SPIRIT, for 
reminding me instead of making my excuses, to just remember to know that you
said in your word to:
KEEP STILL and know< Ask and I shall Receive, Seek and I will find, Knock 
and the doors WILL,be opened unto ME.  
For my lack of Belief, I ask for thy FORGIVENESS!!!
Now, I see why I have been getting for a few days now to "WRITE IT AGAIN"
I will stop worrying about the windows, the doors, the Deposition and the furnace,
instead I will stand Steadfast and Keep On Believing that these(Too)are already taken 
care of as so many other things already have been. I AM thinking ahead too much.
(I AM ONE THAT BEAR WITNESS OF MYSELF). in EXODUS(3:14) it states
                                              "I AM THAT I AM". 
I have a chart of AFFIRMATIONS that were written byJannie Wilcoxson, I found 
this chart while reading some of my mom's favorite Biblical  literature, that she read
for her Soul's Comfort. Now that I know, (because of the infringement laws) to not
just write some one Else's work, I first research it to see if it is a published work, sure 
enough it is. I have read myself and I remember the scripture that was written about
the "I AM PRESENCE" therefore, I checked the Bible first to get the exact chapter, 
then I said OKAY, where do I go from here? Second, if you want to read more of this
young lady's work, just go to search and  you will see it for yourself. Maybe, too, that is
why I am writing about it. I know the numbers
are approximate ,of those of you who clicks a read with me, somehow, we are to know 
about it more today. I am sure some of you  already know about it, but, for those of us
who need it, Here goes A FEW OF THE EXCERPTS:
    
I AM A BELIEVER.
I AM WHO GOD SAY THAT I AM.
I AM NOT SICK, I AM HEALED.
I AM NOT STRESSED, I AM BLESSED.
I AM NOT POOR, I AM RICH.
I AM NOT DEFEATED, I AM VICTORIOUS.
I AM NOT IN BONDAGE, I AM FREE.
I AM NOT UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES, I AM AN OVERCOMER
I AM NOT DOWN, I AM UP.
I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME.
I AM FORGIVEN.from me to you, I must add I ALSO FORGIVE.

All of her AFFIRMATIONS are supported by the Scriptures and you may read this work 
in it entirety, if you just go to her web-site. No, I do not know her, nor does she know me. BUT,
Now, my Spirit seems to be Calm, and I believe that I have written what I was supposed to write.
Until the next time. BE <BLESSED>BE A BLESSINGS TO OTHERS, and don't FORGET to LAUGH and BE HAPPY. ASK YOUR LITTLE ONES TO REMIND YOU TO BE HAPPY, THEN
YOU WILL NEVER, EVER, FORGET IT, because every time you have a need to reprimand them, they will constantly remind you. (GO<FIGURE) & (smile)
I Appreciate you, and I Appreciate this Opportunity to Share.Thank you for joining with me again'
and "REMEMBER, LET US NOT FORGET TO REMEMBER THE WORDS THAT WE NEED TO FORGET THE MOST."
With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson
LET US NOT FORGET TO GOOGLE,GOOGLE TO THE TOP OF THE MOST SIGNIFICANT CHARTS. It is already DONE................FROM THIS SENIORS WISDOM. THANK YOU!!!.

1 comment:

  1. Here is something I wrote regarding words.
    Words have an effect when spoken. Words have energy. Words spoken are to have depth, insight, and strength to bring about growth and development. Even tough love words are to carry the energy to awaken and bring about a shift - emphasis on the energy of love. Who ever speaks will receive the energy in return. Mindless empty words spoken will return along with the body of people with the same thought as the same as spoken words of insight and joy. Be mindful of self and others.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete