My Pageviews

Saturday, August 22, 2015

BALANCE OF"CHANGES" PAINTED(#152)

Hi EveryOne!!!

How are you? Happy, Happy Birthday again, again, and again. Happy Re-Birth to 
us as well. Thank you for joining with me. 
I intended to make BLOG (#151) the last one depicting "CHANGES" for you/me,
but, I have to submit to the(SPIRIT'S  GUIDANCE'S)
It seems that we,you/I do not, or have not, secured this one line AFFIRMATION IN
OUR HEARTS
IF WE COULD FORGET TO REMEMBER,WHAT WE REMEMBER THE MOST:
REMEMBER, LET US FORGET TO REMEMBER THE WORDS THAT WE NEED 
TO FORGET THE MOST.
I know, it seem kind of redundant doesn't it? PLUS , I am trying to say to "SPIRIT "
does it sound like rhetoric?
I see, that I really do need to write and re-read this AFFIRMATION, AGAIN, AGAIN,
AND  AGAIN!!!
                                         "Now like a Child, I am saying to SPIRIT, WHY/ LORD, WHY Me/ WHY NOW?"
Well, the best I get is to continue to write the balance of the article, that I dismissed the
last time, Then, Maybe, I will FORGET TO REMEMBER SOME THINGS, THAT 
I AM
REMEMBERING THE MOST, Now,  I will say THANK YOU, to the SPIRIT, and let me apologize
to you for having had to go through this with me. While I have just been Spiritually reprimanded.... Anyway, Below is the BALANCE of the
BLOGS (#150,&(#151)    
To the SENIORS Instead of Remembering the names we are called,old, this and old that 
and sometimes by other SENIORS, especially the Ones who may not stand as straight 
as you do, or believe as strong as you do about the power of the Holy SPIRIT. Oh, just
let us hold on the the Good(the GOD) the Positive, then the Negative would not be able
to creep in,on us. Remember the Vibrancy with which welcomed getting older,and still 
be in our Sound minds, with a determined mind to REJECT, REJECT, and REFUSE 
to accept anything that does not /is not for Our Highest Good, in our lives. 
(Whether we have our original set of teeth or not.) (smile) 
WOW SPIRIT, I think that is funny. (GO<FIGURE)
Then let this be your thinking only and to all else NAUGHT, is the word.
Have you noticed how you/I continue to relive the Traumatic things over and over, Isn't that
the same as  not living our lives to the Fullest? There are seven(7) days per week, 28 to 31 days
per calendar month. 24/7 hours daily, yet we find our Mind continue to reflect on all the bad/
negative things that have happened to us and others we know about as well.
Where is the LOVE for Self? How can it be for others if not for Self first?
Look, Step back, take a Deep Breath Now,hold it(inhale),now count to seven then(Exhale), Say,
as Muhammad Ali would say, "I am The Greatest", "I am the Greatest",  and what you and I say WE Will BECOME. For it is Written "GIVE US THIS DAY, OUR DAILY BREAD", and
"AS A MAN THINKETH  WITHIN HIS HEART, SO IS HE". IT WILL WORK, IF WE WORK
IT AND AS YOU SEE, I TOO, AM STILL TRYING TO WORK AT FORGETTING A THING
IN PARTICULAR, THAT i NEED LESS TO REMEMBER. (WORK WITH ME). LET US BEGAN
TO FORGET TOGETHER. If you find it hard, began to say to the HOLY SPIRIT, I release 
all Negative things and Emotions to you to be Dissolved by the Sacred White Light of Healing.    
Commit to saying it over and over. Whomever you are!!!!
To the Young Ones, If in your Tender years, you find that you are re-living the same thoughts 
over, over again; Use the given Affirmation or just ask, what should you say and it will be given
unto you. This is my(this SENIOR's) Plea, If you try this one time , and it does not work, then
Good, that is just how it is supposed to work, because IT took more than one time to build your
thought fort and will take more than one day to release it, but the key is never give in or up, and 
when you get to be a SENIOR like I /we are, then you will have so much Less to Forget to Remember...........As Today, This Time I had to be Reminded.You see, I knew SPIRIT has been trying to get me to Listen, but this piece of Negation I had made my Baby and I cuddled it day and Night  for so long, and really saw no wrong in doing so, but, again How can I get you to Listen unless I listen as well? LET US BE MINDFUL TOGETHER:::
I Appreciate you, I Appreciate the Opportunity to share. BE, IT NOW OR LATER, SOMEHOW,
SOMEWAY, I WILL SAY EXACTLY WHAT TO SAY TO YOU TO BECOME WHAT YOU NEED THE MOST.(I tried to rephrase this, but I am reminded that SPIRIT's ways are not my ways nor or my ways His.(Hmmmm)
BE<BLESSED, BE A BLESSING TO OTHERS, and don't forget to let your Light
shine over the Whole wide World. LAUGH, & BE HAPPY, or Be Happy so that you can LAUGH!
Let us not forget to GOOGLE, GOOGLE TO THE TOP OF THE MOST SIGNIFICANT  CHARTS:
That is what you do , when you are Grateful, This SENIOR believe to Simple Say So!!!
With Much LOVE(TYG) 
                                                     To you and the LITTLE ONES!!
Tonnie Stowers Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment