My Pageviews

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Painting A Picture of "HAIR" (#153)

Hi EveryOne!!!

Happy, Happy Birthday! Happy Re-Birth to us as well.
How are you? Thank you for joining with me today. 
I am going to share something today that will not require you to ponder, but, 
for a moment, unless you are like I am/was and will sit where ever you are 
scratching your head/hair like I did. After this question was posed to me, I 
sat for a moment and thought, Hmmm....I really do not have an answer. Well,
 here goes the question? 
"CAN THE SMARTEST PERSON IN THE WORLD
TELL YOU THE NUMBER OF HAIRS THAT ARE ON YOUR HEAD?
I smiled to myself, because I remembered having read so long ago,"
                       "That even the number of hairs on you head are numbered".
                                        MATTHEW(10:30) also LUKE(12:7)
 Of course, I went to Yahoo to obtain their answer, and I discovered that there 
were some answers given even a break down as to the color of hair on our head.
also that each person has at least 100,000 hair follicles on their head. Interesting
don't you think? I (smiled) again as I thought , Now, even when we think someone
is so much smarter than we are , try to think of this. Unless, they can tell you this 
answer with CERTAINTY. (WE),YOU AND I ARE JUST AS SMART AS THE 
NEXT
PERSON, WITHOUT A DOUBT, and DO NOT EVER TAKE FOR GRANTED  THAT
any one knows everything. Even With this 'SENIORS WISDOM" I could not answer 
this question, and I did not ever ask for the WISDOM  OF SOLOMON  to give me a 
HELPING HAND,  as I sometimes, almost always do{as I Meditate}(smile)
JUST STAND UP, STICK YOUR CHEST OUT  and SMILE TO YOURSELF and
LISTEN, FROM THIS DAY FORWARD WHILE ALL THE TIME REMEMBERING 
THAT THIS IS SOMETHING WORTHWHILE TO REMEMBER YOU & I TO, ARE/
AM SMART!!! Especially to those people we always gave credit to being so much smarter
than we are. (Phew)
I Appreciate you and I Appreciate the Opportunity to share.  Again, Thank you for joining 
with me. "Let there be peace on EARTH, and let it begin with You and I. (US)
BE<BLESSED> BE A BLESSINGS TO OTHERS, AND DON"t FORGET TO LAUGH, 
AND JUST WHY NOT? 
Let us not forget to ask the LITTLE ONES and they will SHOW US HOW(GO,FIGURE)
With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson
LET US NOT FORGET TO GOOGLE, GOOGLE TO THE TOP OF THE MOST SIGNIFICANT CHARTS.
 (PS) I just finished watching the New Version of "ANNIE" in it they sang a song that stated,
" YOU ARE NEVER FULLY DRESSED WITHOUT A SMILE" 
 This Version of "ANNIE" was produced by Will and Jada Smith. Song has been performed by various artists.
Composed by Charles Strouse, Lyrics by Martin Charin. 
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment