My Pageviews

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Painting a Picture of "CHANGES"(#150)

Hi EveryOne!!!

I had laid down, but I felt that I should finish writing before trying to go back to sleep.
Happy, Happy Birthday! Happy Re-Birth to us as well. How are you and Thank you for
joining with me. 
I have not asked this question in a while, but did you send yourself a card, bought a cup 
of Latte from Starbucks,went to a movie?, or one of the many other things that you could
do. Did you take a walk?, rode a bike? had a ride or drove a motorcycle,on (your) today?
Now, that used to be such fun, and from the drivers I see, many women are now driving &
it still appears to be fun. Now that is something to think about doing, if ever you want a 
Superior 
feeling while driving, try it, or drive a Tractor trailer on the wide open road an feel the flow
of the now "PEACE" that the open air bring to you. Many women are driving these now 
as well.(I always wanted too, but honestly I was too afraid, and the closest I ever came was 
when I relocated South, and I drove a 17ft.rental truck. 7 hours, 600 miles just Emmy(my cat)
and I with God Empowering me to do so) When I am faced with any kind of dilemma my Brother-in-law, told me to always think who brought me down the Highway, in a truck that I had never driven before and we made it in record time. I think that is all I am trying to say now to myself & others). Spend your birthday so you can say "What a way to spend a Birthday"? Or you just may 
to curl up with a good read, if so (Do that) Or you just may want to recapture the day of your
having laid in a fetal position for nine months, AND EMBARKED ON THIS EARTHLY JOURNEY (well at least the 2nd day), that is after you were delivered by the doctors, 
doulas,(a birth companion)mid-wife or natural birth, then weighted, measured and
spanked to hear a cry, had needles for some reason or the other, seemly to have been stuck everywhere, WASHED, DRESSED and
as you looked up into the faces of strangers. all the while asking yourself Why am I being 
DISTURBED? after 9 months of being in my Solitude Peaceful state of Bliss, WHY? But,
that is the whole purpose,isn't it? You can no longer be an Observer. You must NOW join 
the Earthly Race. :-)))You have to now put up with the Kisses, hugs, and LOVE of your parents
grands, relatives and friends alike. Really that was an Awesome time!!!

I personally think if we could change back to the best day of our Lives, We would more than
likely Re-Live the best day that we can recall, but, then that would eliminate the Traumatic One's
and that is what so many of us thrive on.We don't necessarily intend to, it is just the practice that 
we as Human beings do. If we constantly remember and hold on to the best day of our lives, we
would have a much better and pleasant Balance to the rest of our Lives, but be Careful now,
the visits to the Sanatorium would become Limited. The Nerve medication would become less.
The need for a Therapist would become less frequent and overall it would  be such a God-send 
if we could Remember to Forget, what we Remembers the Most. That would be a Change, 
wouldn't it?
I actually MEDITATED on this topic and I actually wrote before trying to go to sleep, what 
I think I am going to do is make this a two-part, but bear with me.
My Grand-son and his Mommy are asleep and I do not know how to make this a two-part 
except to continue in BLOG #151. Read up with me. SPIRIT gave this message to me, and I
do not want to make it too Long.
Although, I will always Appreciate you and the time you take to read with me, I do not want you to tire of doing so. Let us go up One more BLOG, OKAY!!!
With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson 
(PS) In case you don 't come up with me for the completion, I must say, BLESSINGS to you and
yours always. LAUGH, Watch, it is CONTAGIOUS< At least this is the belief of this "SENIOR
  

No comments:

Post a Comment