My Pageviews

Friday, August 14, 2015

Painting A Picture of SMILEY FACES(#149)

Hi EveryOne!!!

Happy, Happy Birthday, and Happy Re-Birth to us as well. How are you doing this day?
August is the month that most of the students are returning to school. At Least it is the time
I used to LOVE and now it is the time that my Grand-son continually ask me why did I ?
(smile)
It is so funny how he thinks, he often makes me laugh, and more times than not , when he 
is  telling us something we sometimes glance (his mom) and I, an unbelievably look at 
each other.
He really never stops reading and that is what he likes to do, He just feel that He should 
embrace the summer and do what every one else does. He said (my Grand-son) "that if
you go to school in the summer you will still be given so much work to do and he would 
just like it too stay as it is"I thought, I really do agreed, but I did not say it aloud."He also 
said"If you go to school before it opens, then they will have to give you work that you 
don't really need to do just because you are in school. I said (Hee, Hee).  

Who said "YOUTH IS WASTED ON THE YOUNG'?"(guess what? I just looked it up on line)
 and it states that George Bernard Shaw said"Youth is wasted on the young, and Life isn't 
about finding yourself, it is about creating yourself"" Well, I dare say, that could apply to 
almost anyone. I will think though my SENIORS Wisdom that if you don't know how old 
you will get, then you will always think you have this time as a Youth to waste and then as
time rolls around later on you too will began to think, I have Wasted my Youth, DON'T, you
will do everything that you are suppose to do When you are supposed to do it. I am not saying 
Go to sleep like "Rip Van Wrinkle"(20 years) but if that is your destiny, THEN!!!(GO<FIGURE)
When it time for you to venture into another life phase, be "ye" ten or twenty, you will grasp 
it, hold it, and make it materialized under your grasp but, mOms,. dAds & Guardians, let us 
make sure that your Supply will be as Great As Their Demands. there is help from so many 
sources. In a great many cases Technology has become their instructors. Well, so Much for School(smile) " If you do not Love to Teach,Then Teach to LOVE",(by SPIRIT)     
 I Appreciate you, I Appreciate the Opportunity to share. Thank you for joining with me. 
Please let's do it again soon.. BE<BLESSED TOGETHER> BE A BLESSINGS TO OTHERS
DON't FORGET TO LAUGH. and especially with the LITTLE ONES and SENIORS.
With much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson
(PS) I saw in a movie that if you cannot speak in front of strangers. just imagine that the whole
room is naked, and that will make you not be nervous. I told my daughter this once. and she asked me well,"will they have lotion on their bodies? Truly, I cracked up laughing, and sometimes now as I listen to my (Grand-son) I think he is truly a chip off the same block.I DID NOT FORGET, ARE WE GOOGLING, GOOGLE TO THE TOP OF ALL THE CHARTS???

No comments:

Post a Comment