My Pageviews

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Continue Painting A Picture of "CHANGES"#(151)

Hi EveryOne!!!

Well, as I said I do not know how to write this any other way, so let us continue. Maybe I
should still say Happy, Happy Birthday & Happy Re-Birth to us as well.
LET US BEGIN WITH:
IF WE COULD FORGET TO REMEMBER, WHAT WE REMEMBER THE MOST,then
our lives would be in a less Chaotic state, any age, any gender, any race. It doesn't matter
if we just could see what lies in front of us. maybe I should say, maybe if we just can for
a little while forget what lies behind us(because life is a Mystery to be lived and not to be
Solved) It would lessen our need to find so much to punish ourselves or someone else about.
I understand now about Situations that are not or can not be regarded as a happenstance such
As 911, Veterans, or any of the jobs that are regarded as hazardous, having a longer effect on
us these actions are regarded as tragedies and are imposed on us and it is not of a Personal
Nature or our Free-Will.
Instead of remembering the day of our Divorce, Remember instead our Wedding day, when
we took the Oath for Richer or Poorer, Sickness or in Health!!!
Instead of remembering the first day at school when kids made fun of you, Remember instead
how you rode your first bike or, tricycle without training wheels, or when your parents gave
you an expensive I phone or some other expensive gifts. Parents, help your child remember what
is worthy to remember, then the stigmas will not grow up with them. and you will not know what
has happened at the 6th,7th 8th,9th,high-school and college levels. A simple critique is most
effective at their earliest stages.
(I am an older Parent, therefore I believe what I am saying is true, with my daughter she was considered a Nerd, with my grand-son it is his hair(except now he won't keep it brushed) but,
also I understand) (GO<FIGURE) I know you are probably thinking cut it off, well, the only thing
that will prove is that if someone doesn't like something about you, then you must/should change
it to please them.( the old saying goes, been there,done that) and it will never stop. it will continue
to happen over and over....I guess his girlfriend will tell him, (here I am chuckling)
Instead of remembering your first day at college and how hard it seem to make friends, Remember
instead how you felt on your first day and how you anticipated it being a great 2,4,6 or more years
that you had made your decision to graduate with a stable career, and all the people and the environment, you intend to change, DO not be deterred by the Haters, that is really who they are.
Maybe one or more parent is an adviser or have more money than your family remember what a great job your parents have done and some others have not done.so well. There is nothing wrong with you. REMEMBER THAT AND NOTHING MORE.
In the Real World you find those same people have come out just ahead of you and are still doing the same things to others, that will allow them to do it. Except now Guess What, They are your Boss!!!
Instead of remembering how your boss told you that you were not adequately performing your duties (to put it mildly)Remember instead how you sold yourself/ attributes to her/him and got the job in the first place well, doesn't that tell you something? what should that tell you about her/him?
Instead of remembering how your spouse/significant other have begun to berate, belittle or now try to intimidate you. Instead remember how you felt before you gave him/ her power over you.
And SENIORS instead of us remembering the old names we are called, the weight we have gained, the slowness to our steps. or any other thing that is meant to hurt us.Instead remember that you/I have raised our families with more money that we could spend at times and at other times not enough to by a box of krispy cremes(smile)Remember instead how you waited on this day to arrive;;; Age does not equate to any illness that we do not want to give Power too.
I actually researched on line who named the months, days, years and 24/7. I didn't get the information with Clarity that I wanted, I did read a lot about the Romans, however, I just wanted to see why none were cited twice, being that we relive most of our tragic days over and over and over .
IF ONLY WE COULD REMEMBER TO REMEMBER THE SPECIAL BEFORE EVENTS OVER AND OVER AND OVER, I sincerely think this would be such a great place to live,grow, and LOVE, ourselves and our fellow-man. then words that were meant to be harsh would then become soften, and our EMOTIONAL STATES  will not take blows.Think about it WORDS HURT MORE THAN BLOWS,
SOMETIMES AND HAVE A MUCH LONGER EFFECT/AFFECT!!!
Well, Now I will say, Thank you so much for joining with me. I Appreciate you, and I Appreciate the Opportunity to Share.BE<BLESSED, BE A BLESSINGS TO OTHERS,AND DON"T FORGET TO Forget the things that did not innately make a spark to your eye/heart in the first place. Really think about it, (it) is usually just a word that create afflictions to Humans and Animals as well.
(JOB: 3:25) states: For the thing which I greatly feared is come upon me, and that I was afraid of is
come unto me.
(2 TIMOTHY: 1:7) states:For God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and
of a sound mind.
(JAMES:3:1-18) includes:A slip of the lip can sink a ship,the tongue can no man tame, it is unruly and full of deadly poison.
Therefore REMEMBER LET US FORGET TO REMEMBER THE WORDS THAT WE NEEDS TO FORGET THE MOST. and BE Happy.
With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson
LET US REMEMBER TO GOOGLE, GOOGLE TO THE MOST SIGNIFICANT TOP!!!!(smile) 


No comments:

Post a Comment