My Pageviews

Friday, August 14, 2015

Painting a Picture "TO REMEMBER"(#147)

Hi EveryOne!!!!

Happy, Happy Birthday, How are you today? Happy Re-Birth to us as well!
Are you enjoying your day? "Please Do" There is no Promise for our Tomorrow!
This is the day that the Lord has made, LET US REJOICE AND BE GLAD IN IT!
I started this way because, again, I feel that is how I am suppose to start today.

For the sake of it, why not get a beverage to sip on and a snack to savor, while we
read and write together? Thank You! Now guess what? On Tuesday I had a
remaaaaaaaaarkable -day,(the a's denote how special it was) "smile" I had the
opportunity to meet three lovely, personable, and caring ladies.A Ms. J & Ms. J, and
a young Ms. N.
Let me explain, of  course, I had already been around the same kind of ladies at the 
Center.(not the young One) but, just the same, (she had the same kind of where with all).
I am so thrilled to be able to just watch how people relate to each other. As a SENIOR.
I find it to be easier to adopt brand new attitudes to enhance my Spirit than to sit and
wonder, why you U R who U R and Y U do, what U do. It is for my good that I try to
resonate into SPIRIT'S DESIGN for My Life. Maybe I/we are attracting just Who I/we
ARE.......
It is written "Thoughts that are held-ed in Mind. Reproduces after It's Kind" I know you 
already know this.(GO<FIGURE)

These three ladies went to the extremes of personal kindness, No, We "SENIORS" already
 know this, and for the not too "Seasoned Seniors", Believe it, it is worth remembering.
People do not have to be kind, and when it is forced, it is noticed by the corners of their
smile, when it is genuine that is also noted. I had a dilemma and needed some assistance
but, I most of the time will not state my dilemma's nor my need, although I know that 
to ASK Not is to HAVE not. I felt so BLESSED to have been exposed to their Personal 
triumphs and Achievements, We ended up sharing with each other, not our WOES, but,
rather our JOYS Instead! It is comforting to listen to SPIRIT, when you feel; that you are
being given a little nudge that answers a DILEMMA you might have. Listen to the soft
Inaudible Voice of the SPIRIT.,while it leads you to a destination that is always unexpected 
and always on TIME; It will never fail us even if we think our plight is a SECRET to it.

I commend these Ladies(they work in the service industry) and I am so thankful for their. Patience, tolerance and unassuming Demeanor. 
I Only wish I could Share who they are, and where they are, but, know they exist,
and maybe I am just suppose to tell you, If you have a Dilemma, don't be afraid to know 
that you too are being lead and guided to that perfect place and person(s) for you, even if it is
on a Road you have less Traveled On.(Do you Remember this book?)
I Appreciated you, I Appreciate the Opportunity to share. Thank you for joining with me, let's
do it again soon. In the Meantime Remember to Laugh "With" Every One and in this way you will not Laugh"At" Any One.(smile)(How did your Little Ones arms feel around you today?How do you think yours felt around them?) Hmmmm
With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson
 (PS) JAMES: (3:13)(Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him show
out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom)  My BLOGS are from the"Wisdom of this SENIOR. BE< BLESSED and BE A BLESSING ALWAYS. 
ARE WE GOOGLING GOOGLE TO THE TOP OF THE CHARTS? This is our Forte.

No comments:

Post a Comment