My Pageviews

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Painting A PICTURE of ILLUSION!!! (#144)

Hi EveryOne!!!

How are you today? Happy, Happy Birthday to each of you. Happy Re-Birth to us as well!
For the most part, I wanted to share s little something my Grand-son shared with me.
I believe you will start off by getting a laugh out of it, I did and whenever I can give you a 
laugh....I try to do that, because I feel it is the best Medicine that is free of charge, and will 
only cost you a few minutes of your time.
I will not name the book, because it specifies that no part shall be copied in any form. 
Therefore, I will tell the story as my Grand-son told it to me.

He has very thick hair,(my grand-son) in fact we all do, and my sister said that we all are 
tender-headed,
however, I told him to get his brush and I would brush it for him.
He came back with this little book, which he so often read to me and said he wanted to 
show me something first, I answered of course!!!.
He told me of two donkeys- one was Wild and one- was Tamed. The Tamed one
was called the (Work Donkey). when ever the Wild-One would see the Tamed one 
lying down in the sun and enjoying his Leisure, the Wild one thought this
was the coolest thing, and he greatly admired the Tamed One. As he(the Wild-One) 
continued to walk by, he praised the Tame- one for being lucky and in addition he
had this beautiful coat.
But, as time went on, he finally saw the Tamed-one carrying a heavy load and
 he was being beaten with a thick stick, by the driver.
The Wild- One then said"Oh my Friend, I don 't ENVY you any LONGER
because you pay Dearly for your Comforts"
My Grand-son said to me, "See mom, Advantages that are dearly bought are
doubtful blessings."
I asked him to explain, he said, "Well mom, although you say my hair looks,
much better, it hurt so bad, I would just like for you to leave it alone, and I will brush
it.(i made a silent chuckle to myself)
I thought to myself(his mom, used to tell me those same words) only, she
did not show me the Fable.
Did the Moral set me straight, well, I am sure I will say bring me the brush again
but I will think about an answer, before he shows me another story with a much needed
SINCERE TRUTH.
We cannot  and should not judge by Appearances. but, do we let
 a hint to the wise be Sufficient?     
And, Again, A Little Child shall Lead Them!!(Go, Figure)
I Appreciate you, Thank you for joining with me again, and I Appreciate the Opportunity to 
Share.  Please tell me you at least smiled....
REMEMBER, THE TOP IS WHERE WE WANT GOOGLE TO BE, BUT, THEN MY DAUGHTER CONTENDS THAT THEY ALREADY ARE!!! ELSE, Why do I think we have this Privilege??
BE WHOLE!!!BE HAPPY!!!  &When we are BLESSED. let us Pass it On.
We will not be DOUBTFUL,  IT IS NOT AN ILLUSION. (SMILE)
With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment