My Pageviews

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Painting A Picture "LOVE-Out"!!!

Hi EveryOne!!!

How are You? Thank you for joining in with me today.
Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday for today and yesterday. Did you make a cake? Did you go out for a special dinner? I want to say a BIG BIRTHDAY to each little One.
I hestitate to write any of my poems, I am writing today for God only knows why. But during my Meditation time I felt guided to write one of my Collective Works.

I always want you to feel comfortable when you read with me, 'cause I want you to read with me Daily or whenever you can.
  "LOVE-OUT"

How do I fall
Out ot Love with you
or have I ?
I felt if the thoughts
continued to go on, then
The act had not been
Ended!
Quite a turnabout I could
not explain, yet just the
Same
My body& soul ached for
your ever present smile
your ever present touch,
Just you! With me! Somewhere, Sometime,Then I looked in the Man's eyes, sitting across from me
and instantly, knew I was through wondering how to fall out of LOVE with you
Although, you were always in 
my world,
I thank you now for having
been in my life.
'Cause you helped me
to become truly become
Worthy to the person that
is worthy of me.
Without any grief or Strife.
I can now feel the joy
of knowing, I am now where
I needed/wanted to be all
Along.
I only envision, the 
future, without yesterday's  
Regrets.
 
 Well, don't forget to Laugh, and and Laugh with the Little Ones as Well. Instead of a yell, try a hug instead. I am noticing it is making my grand-son act different because he thinks I am treating him like a baby when I hug him to much. (I just could not get over that) (Go, Figure) :)))
With Much LOVE(TYG)
TonnieStowers Jackson
PS, A Chuckle for you: Yesterday my grand-son said to his mom"Mau-Mau, why do cars have two faces?" 
She asked him "what did he mean" He answered very seriously. "They have one in the front and one in the back," I just smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment