My Pageviews

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Painting A Picture For Awareness!!!

Hi Everyone!!!

How are you? Thank you for Loving me enough to read with me. To be honest God's purpose, has been fulfilled/filledful in my BLOGS, and I must take a few days to refrain from writing too much.

Well, I did not ask about your Birthday, Are you having a HAPPY, HAPPY Birthday? Did you send yourself a beautiful card yet?, Don't forget to do so, OKAY! I want you to have the Best Birthday ever, and don't forget to wear something powerful and Blue. On the contrary to what some folks will say about Colors they each have a God meaning see what Blue will means for you today. It will be Happiness, Peace and Joy! DO NOT ACCEPT ANYTHING LESS!! REJECT! REFUSE! REJOICE! :)))

Maybe, it is just to see what lessons that I have truly learned.!

I asked for Guidances on what to write and I try to adhere to my messagesEven though I enjoy this, I would not ever, do or say anything to hurt someone, because God is only Love and anything else is not of him.
My Daughter is a very Private Person and she will "Pray,""Pray" and "Believe" that what she is praying about will be manifested to her. I as her MOM  Pray with her and although I ask for Guidances, I sometimes react to CAUSE & EFFECT. I think I see her HURT and I feel her Pain.
Don't forget to Laugh, and engage the LITTLE One(s) in a matching of Laughing Wits today!!
BE BLESSED<BE WHOLE.  Please be aware of the Little Ones as they get in and out of Cars they have to be careful with their right legs cause usually they step of the cars on their right side, Be Mindful okay.


With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment