My Pageviews

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Painting A Pictures of IF's!!!

Hi EveryOne!!!
How are you? Thank you again for joining with me. Happy, Happy Birthday to you!. I am glad to be able to be among the people who has wished you a very Happy Birthday.  Did you say it to yourself?
Do you know how long it took me to say to myself Happy Birthday? A long time! I guess I waited for everyone else to say it to me in fact, I don't really think at one time I even thought to say it myself. 
Did you send yourself a card?  I wonder! Did you? I am sure that you think that you  too are special enough and you deserve to be thoughtful to yourself (AS WELL AS TO OTHERS). You know." LOVE THY NEIGHBOR AS THYSELF."  You know what? I say it, but, I still do not do it for myself or for others most of the times.  I always think I could do something else better for them, and as I write I really do not think my good is good enough! Yet, I have family and friends that always think of me, and they take the time to write me beautiful and wondrous thoughts. You know how I always write that we try to teach the lessons that we ourselves sometimes need most to learn. Well,  (This is one of those instances)Well,  I am just saying, If you have not been doing so, Just Think, we can start now. and don't forget to train your little ones to be thoughtful and to appreciate themselves as they will do for others through out their life times. (Smile) HMMM! (Go, Figure)
 Maybe that is the lesson. "LEARN TO APPRECIATE YOURSELF As well as OTHERS."

I have been pondering to myself, If I should write this way or that way? Should I all of a sudden try to change what I write to get more people interested to read with me? I regret to say my objective was to get out of (my daughter & my grand-son) hair so to speak, and it was my intent to write the BLOG for my amusement and I was thrilled to know someone was reading with me. I want you to continue and by- chance if Spirit put something in my mind to help one person to Ponder I will continue to be thrilled.

 IF(s)
  • What would do IF your lights had been turned off, because of a $300 bill, and your friend paid to have them turned back on. Would you be grateful? We were!
  • What would you do IF you had a car and lost it?
  • What would you do IF your water heater just went kaput and flooded the room?
  • What would do IF your washing machine stopped working in the middle of a cycle? Would you go to a laundry mat that you needed to drive too, that's not in walking distance?
  • What would do IF you were a vegetarian and your cupboard consisted of black beans and more black beans that had been given to you and other food as well. Would you be grateful?
  • What would you do IF you had to ride the bus. but first you would have to walk almost a mile to get it?
  • What would you do IF your computer went out and you had daily on-line classes? Would you get a bus to the library? (8 miles) away because you were told at your library that was in walking distance, that their computer's weren't compatible to your Internet classes?
  • What would do IF you had to get a ride to Church each Sunday? 
  • What would you do if you learned to add a little water to an egg to stretch it to share between three people?
  • What would you do IF your television just cut off in the midst of you watching a library DVD because your cable already had been cut off.
  • What would you do IF you were a Teacher and you LOVED your job and taught for (8) years before finally speaking out against just some the injustices that was rendered to you and you had to take a leave of Absence because of a Hostile Working Environment? (That has not as yet been Resolved). Does this mean that it did not happen?. A recorded message of a meeting depicts otherwise.
  • What would you do IF you were approved for Unemployment Benefits because of the Hostile working environment and the School District you worked for appealed that rendered decision and won yet another Victory ?
  • What IF you applied for Medicaid for your son only (because everyone told you they would not discriminate against a child) and not for yourself and waited for 4 months(11/10 /13) thru (3/14)  and still no Medicaid card from the State. You applied because you could not afford to pay $624 a month to maintain Health insurance once you went on leave. Thank God for President Obamas' Health plan. IF needed did you apply for it?
  • What would you do IF you had never asked for Assistance and would never defraud the Government by accepting any food or money if a stipulation was there that stated, "How much money comes in your household?"Especially if the household (then) made more that the allotted amount of money that was allowed . 
  • What would you do IF you tried to no avail to seek Help/Assistance from NAACP, NAN, EEOC,and LEGAL SERVICES, and was told AT THIS TIME, WE CANNOT HELP YOU, even though the U.S. Unemployment Services had previously written that THEY FOUND and ruled in your favor that you had been working in a HOSTILE Working Environment and had been Discriminated Against?
  • What would you do IF you knew that the Aforementioned situations had occurred and you tried to seek employment elsewhere and found out that although the School that you worked for proclaimed on paper that you were an Outstanding Employee, yet on the bottom of one the glowing Reference had been checked off that they would not Re-hire you.(Unbeknownest to them that God would show you this)
  • What would you do IF you were the major source of Finance in your Household, and all these things happened to you?Because you had no Finance coming in help with everyday expenses.Would you think you would be able to withstand these Principalities or would you think about:
    For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world against spiritual weakness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God that you may be able to withstand....(EPHESIANS 6:12 & 6:13)
Thank you, I know this is has been long. but it is also (long-overdue). I now know why I am now able to bear it.  This wasn't about me per se but it is also about my daughter who still tells me "To Spread Love" and "" It not over until it is over". BE BLESSED<BE WHOLE< and don't forget to Laugh and Laugh with the Little Ones as Well!!!
With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson
PS, I am so glad my daughter is now Re-Raising Me. (Aaah). I just invented a new word.:))) (Go,Figure) It is (6:01am) and she is asleep, she will be livid, when she found out that I made this my BLOG, but I am a Senior and sometimes I do what I feel I must do. Most importantly I am a Parent. I hope she will understand PRAY WITH ME OKAY!!! (smile)

No comments:

Post a Comment