My Pageviews

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Painting A Picture of Would I/Could I?

Hi EveryOne !!!

How are you? Thank you for joining with me. Happy, Happy Birthday to you and the best of everything. I want to think everything did go your way. Did you Claim that?. Good, I am glad!

Upon Meditating on the BLOG for today. I decided to just simply ask some questions of My Spirit. Are you riding, walking, sitting or standing? That will determine if you can have your tea, coffee, milk or water.:))) My grand-son said maybe I should ask first.(Go,Figure)

WOULD I/ COULD I?
 
Would I change the mindset of anyone else, If I could?
Would I cause people /the world to see with your eyes. If I could?
Would I hold a little babe in my arms and see only their true expression of love on its tiny face, If I could?
Would I change the label of a child diagnosis whose parents have been told that autism, dyslexia, a.d.d., bi-polar exists, If I could?
Would I embrace a senior who has been diagnosed with Alzheimer, dementia  or any other
physical condition and say we have not been given the spirit of fear but of love, of power
and a sound mind, If I could?
Would I recommend patience, endurance, fortitude and laughter instead of impatience and the limited opinions of others, If I could?
Would I admit that the majority isn't always right in their conclusions/exclusions on everything,
If I could?
Would I ask you not to move my mountain, but teach me how to climb, or to go around it,
If I could?
Would I promote love, genuine health, wealth, peace, and an unbias opinion, as a package deal,
 If I could?
Would I make people feel powerful in any situation instead of powerless,
If I could?
Would I embrace the bold, the beautiful, the not so beautiful, If I could?
Would I not be swayed by anyone(s) detriment actions/opinions of others, If I could?
Would I say to all the people, you cannot fool all the people all of the times, If I could?
Would I tell the people not to worry about what is on my head but instead praise what is in my head, if your head will allow you to do that, If I could?
Would I tell everyone that your child is no better than my child, nor my child is any better than
your child, regardless to them having a certificate or a degree, If I could?
Would I say don't allow education or knowledge or the lack there-of to puff you up, If I could?
Would I say we all awaken to our own truths in our time(not destined by us)but by our continuing educator, If I could?
Would I say that their perception of me is theirs, unless they already are, whom they think I am,
therefore, I will not take it personally. If I could?
Would I be wrong to believe that everything/everyone that is not for my highest good will not set up a place in my mind) and expect to dwell therein, RENT FREE!
The Price is too high for me to pay.
"We Could If  We Would"

BE BLESSED<BE WHOLE< Laugh and don't forget to Laugh with the Little and the Younger Ones.
Today no frills. no capitals. no worries. I have been told that some of you cannot post a response. I regret that. If I find out what to do about that I will try. In the meantime, read with me Okay!
Spirit will take care of everything else.
With Much LOVE!
Tonnie Stowers Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment