My Pageviews

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Painting a Continued Happiness!!!

Hi Everyone!!!

How are you today? Happy, Happy Birthday and Happy Re-Birth.
Thank you for joining with me and today I am going to complete what I started yesterday.
I would not give you too much to read on Easter Sunday, because I felt that your time would be consumed with the Little Ones or the Big Ones in enjoying the dyeing the eggs. or the hiding of eggs, or the Celebrating of Easter Sunday itself. 

 When I awoke yesterday I had a heavy Heart. It is not easy for me to get a heavy Heart, but because I am a Human Being and a Senior I sometime allow myself the luxury of feeling what I try and keep others from feeling.( Back to that Emotional state), that I spoke of in an earlier BLOG.

I had stayed awake with my daughter for support, while she had compiled information and wrote a Brief concerning
the article I wrote about in Painting A Picture of IF(s). Of all the other challenges she has had a Brief was needed by the Administrative Law Judge before a hearing date could (to be, or not to be) proceeded with any further. She spent time from 8:pm to 9:am researching information for this Brief and then typing it out. While reading and re-reading the contents. I refused to let her be alone with her Spirit, while I snoozed in a restful sleep. She tried to encourage me to go to sleep but you know, as a Parent and as a Senior one (at that) I could not even think of that. Any way as the time went on I saw her little eyes get redder and redder. I thought to myself how appropriate the day is (Easter Morning) and how many times are we Crucified(to torment, to torture) because of the attitude of others. Are we expected to just accept their actions because we cannot afford and attorney to write a Brief for us?, NO I will definitely say NOT. Now, what do you do, if it has to be done, and you have the determination to exalt all avenues that you can.  Would you still believe that you can DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS YOU?
I feel for her (my daughter) and I would feel the same way for you if I knew your circumstances. I am not writing for you to applaud her but rather to know that, if, when it seem all is lost, it never is until you QUIT. If you need an answer from the Spirit just hold on he Rose, to teach us that we can Rise.
I once heard a Pastor say that God has the only clock without any hands and if you need a answer for your problem by 5:00 expect him to show up at 4:59.:))) I smiled at that because I believe that God is Omnipotent and no place is ever void of Gods' Presence.
 
 I hesitated to write yesterday because I did not want to write you my woes, but I have to do as I am Guided to do, so, for the reason, I do not know except someone, somewhere just might be going through an ordeal and you just have not been Still enough too feel the Answer. My daughter does not tell me to write any thing about her in my BLOGS and when I wrote the other one, She just asked me, "Did I feel that this was God Answer too Me?" I answered, "Yes, I have to do this" She just nodded. 
You see, I don't have to ask her permission because I ask Spirit to SPEAK HIS WORDS THROUGH ME, THINK HIS THOUGHTS THROUGH ME, ACT THROUGH ME AND REACT THROUGH ME.
You know what? There is always a RAM in the Bush, if we look for It.
Tomorrow I will write about Resurrection, and LSN KIDS. Will you join Me? Don't forget to Laugh and Laugh with the Little Ones AS Well. Remember to ask them," What was the Happiest thing that Happened today for them?" BE BLESSED<BE WHOLE< and BE A BLESSING to others.
I am learning so much. I am now typing on a different computer, and My daughter is teaching me about the difference in the software. It seems as if I have been muting names where-in I thought I was accepting, (Go, Figure) LOL
With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson
PS In case you are thinking I air dirty laundry, I will as long as I can. From the Cradle to the Grave!!! Thank You for Thinking So.(Go, Figure) (smile)

No comments:

Post a Comment