My Pageviews

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Painting A Picture of HAPPY!!!

Hi EveryOne!!!

How are you this Happy Day.  Happy, Happy Birthday.
Happy Re-Birthday. Lastly, Happy Easter. Well today is the day of which I spoke of earlier.

Today is Easter Sunday (I was born on Easter) and believe it or not I have been trying to research on why Happy is used in front of some Holidays. Aside from the Christmas Holidays that are referred to as Merry, this exists in most Cultures.

Needless to say I could not find the answers I felt that I connected with. I usually Meditate on what I should write and I believe that I have been given the guidance that I need and for some reason I hesitate to use it. Why the query?, I do not know but I was very tempted to explore some avenues that Spirit is leading me toward. I will finish this article just a little later.

Please bear with me and let us see where I am going with this. I feel increasingly rewarded as I grow older.
BE BLESSED<BE A BLESSINGS to others.Laugh and don't forget to Laugh with the LITTLE ones.
Ask them to tell you the Happiest thing that Happened Today to Them.
With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment