My Pageviews

Monday, April 28, 2014

Painting a Picture of Words from My Grandson!


Fairy Tale Perspective
by The Giant


Hello, my fellow audience ! My name is Cosmos The Giant. My wife name is Lucy The Giant! Today we are going to retell from my point of view the story (an urban legend) Jack and the Beanstalk.
I was taking my evening walk, when I got home I saw something I didn't see before, a beanstalk. My grandpa told me that if I ever saw one that a human was around. Giants can eat humans! That same day I smelled a human. I roared Fe-fi-fo-fum, I smell the blood of an Englishman! Be he live be he dead, I'll grind his bones to make my bread!
Jack broke into my house 3 times and stole my stuff 3 times. Jack wasn't a poor farm boy, he was a rich boy and a thief. 2 of those times I was asleep. He stole my gold coins, my hen that layed the golden eggs and my magical golden harp.
When he took my golden harp it yelled to me "Help master"! I woke and swung my fist at Jack. He dodged my attack. He ran as fast as he could. I did my best to catch him (I am 52 years old. I can't run fast.), but he got to the beanstalk before me, but that did not stop me. I made the mistake to climb down the beanstalk and when I saw Jack get the ax to cut down the beanstalk I ran back up to be with my wife.


The End



(PS.The Giant is Rayn Sancho.)


 I am sharing a story with you from my 10 year old grand-son. He wrote this story for his class composition and wanted to share it with his cousin and dad whose birthday was on April 35, 2014. Ee had tto wait and get his mom"s permission since she herself was Blessed to have had  her own Residency last week. 
Thank you for joining me and we will talk more tomorrow.
BE BLESSED<BE A BLESSENG and Laugh and don"t forget to Laugh with the LIttle Ones. as well
With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment