My Pageviews

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Painting a Picture with Words in Color!!!



Hi EveryOne:

Thank you again for joining with me. Tonight I want to Paint a Picture with Words in Color.  Of course I had to ask my daughter to refresh my memory, it is (1:39am) in the morning.  She answered mommie, "I am not going to get back up." She even gave me a scenario about wanting to paint tips on fingers without having any nails with tips in the first place. (Go, Figure) 

Sometime I just say things to make her laugh which she doesn't do too much anymore... Never the less since she has already told me what to do I will not ask again.  I really want to share this, and I hope you will like it  We used to sing this in our Church every Sunday. I thought the author was anonymous, but even in my blogs I do not want to give misleading information. l contacted our wonderful Legal Service at my daughter's suggestion and guess what? It is not anonymous and you may look it up for yourself. "I present it to you in part."

             "LEARN IT. LIVE BY IT, AND I COMMIT TO YOU A CHANGED LIFE:"               


Our thoughts are Prayers,
And we are always Praying;
Our thoughts are Prayers,
Take charge of what you are saying:
Seek a Higher consciousness
A state of Peacefulness,
and know that God is always there
and every thought becomes a Prayer. 

Words and music by Lucillie K. Olsen


DON'T FORGET TO  BE YE TRANSFORMED BY THE RENEWING OF YOUR MIND!!!
                                                             Roman 12:1

              I am sharing in color as thus commanded. Thank you , Please join with me again!!!


I had to share this with you, but I will write about "Souls" tomorrow.

WITH MUCH LOVE,
TONNIE 
























No comments:

Post a Comment