My Pageviews

Monday, February 24, 2014

Painting a Picture for Today's Mind-Set!!!



Hi EveryOne!!

Thank you for joining me again. Guess what? I am going to write something this evening that is a little less serious. (Although, I would do it again if it will make someone feel better).  I will try not to take up too much of your time, and I am sure if we were having a verbal conversation you would have gone to sleep by now.:)))

Tonight, I am going to do as my grand-son suggested and keep it short.  Okay? Oh, before I forget you know by now I am a Senior, and I am  Painting my Pictures WithWords  also that I am just  getting to know the aspects of (BLOGGING) therefore, as of yet I do not know all  the things I should know, but I am learning. I keep feeling (500) but I do not know yet what it means.


"HERE IS THE POEM I PROMISED TO WRITE:"  

 Show Me!!!!

Show me how to rise
above where I am
Show me!
Show me how to be more 
than I am 
Show me!
Show me how to think
Only of Good things
Show me!
Show me how to tell my
Friends that the good road
Never end,
Show me!
Show me how to Believe
in Myself
Show me!
Show me how to dispel 
the myth of Fear
Show me!
Show me how to believe in
You
Show me!
Show me how not to 
Be afraid of Life seeming
Woes
Show me!
Show me how to LOVE Myself
Show me!
Show me how to Feel others
seemly Pain/Joy
Show me! 
Show me how to Know that
If YOU ARE ALL I NEED 
TO KNOW
Then You would have
SHOWN ME,
SHOW ME!
By Tonnie Jackson's
Collective Works
With Much LOVE!!!
Tonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment