My Pageviews

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Overheard a New Picture Being Painted!

Hi Everyone!
  
I now know why I wrote so much yesterday I am grateful.  It gave my God-daughter a chance to read while she took the 4 hour trip home from NY. Spirit is so smart:

Well, here is a little tid-bit of info. Today I sat on the bus,as I was trying to take a nap I overheard two young students matching wits with each other in back of me. Finally the young lady said rather loudly"What is wrong with me?"for a moment there was silence because she was asking this question of herself.  Finally, Then the young male student said rather quietly "You were talking about me weren,t you?"  If fact she was, but it did not ensue an arguement because she placed the question on herself. I smiled to myself and as I did I thought a bout a verse, which I apply to my issues that i am confronted with.

But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound
the wise; and hath chosen the weak things of the world to 
confound the things which are mighty: (1Corinthians 1:27)

If you wondering why did I choose this verse. I chose it because I really don't feel bad anymore when I do not know something that someone else does. What matters if you are wiser than I am? You too can be confounded.
You see when the young man took the time to place the statement in his mind he allowed it to comsume  a portion of his mind.

This Young Lady Painted a New Picture with her Words. Hooray for Her!!!!

Much Love!
Tonnie










t


No comments:

Post a Comment